Doinathing

That Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I've seen a number of Jump Button Common events, and I even managed to create my own, but I haven't been able to get a change in character animation working. Does anyone have an idea as to how to do this? Thanks!

KK20

Just some XP Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Rather than using events, you could just use a script, such as

Doinathing

That Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Rather than using events, you could just use a script, such as
Ah, I had seen that one, but it says not for commerciall use. I was planning on selling my game for a couple dollars on itch.io or something, so I coulldn't use that. Any other ideas?

EDIT: I emailed nathmatt at his hotmail adress and asked him if I have permission to use his script. Here's hoping he responds!

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fencis