unknownnumber

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I was looking for a good jungle tileset and since this looks really beautiful, I bought it, but I have 1 question:
(I hope it is ok to post part of the tileset obliterated)

First this tile, usage is self explanatory:
7b6X7Xl.png

But this exists without the water as well:
HoF5z3Y.png

May I ask @Celianna , what usage did you have in mind for that?
Use autotile water beneath it?

Last edited:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
There's all sorts of things you could do with tiles like that, a parallax water layer behind the map, combining it with alternate water tiles, using it in a fully parallaxed map, or yeah, combining it with the autotile water.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yep, you can put something beneath it that is animated, in case you want to do that. A different TileA1 tile for example.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.
Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLateNight98