RMMV Junkdogs | A space adventure RPG (DEMO AVAILABLE)

definite_lee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

https://sudobeats.itch.io/junkdogs

Junkdogs is a space adventure RPG, following the exploits of a group of outlaw scavengers known as 'junkdogs'. These junkdogs make their living by exploring and scavenging objects abandoned in space. On a streak of bad luck after a mission gone wrong, the crew will have to do one more job in order to gain the means to pay off the bounty on their heads.

The game features exploration, puzzle-solving, a unique turn-based space battle system, and an original soundtrack comprised of jazzy hip hop and electronic beats.

Would love to get some feedback. Thanks!

definite_lee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

I just released a new update to the demo which includes about 25 mins of additional gameplay, new graphics, music, and a reworked battle system. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

definite_lee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello all! I have received a report from someone attempting to play my game that the game screen freezes but sound continues to play. I have tested my game on both Mac and PC and couldn't replicate the problem the player is experiencing, but I'm resolved to figure it out.

If you play my demo, please let me know if you experience any problems or not, and what platform you played it on. I will also add your name to the credits as a 'Playtester'. Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cinar