Patchi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone!

I'm Patchi and I've been using RPGMaker for quite some time now, but outside of this engine I also develop games in Unity and Gamemaker. I've always loved and been inspired by older RPGMaker horror games like Mad Father, Misao, Witch's House, etc. (they're super cool) and until more recently I've played Omori which is hands-down the best RPGMaker/story-based game I've ever played. It's really amazing how great games could be made with such a simple engine. Really looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing more amazing projects to come! :D

If you'd like to check it out, this is the game that I'm working on right now!

Dawnbourne - A Murder-Mystery Detectvie Adventure:

And here's my itch.io page for non-RPGMaker games:

Nice to meet you!

nbgamemaker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome, and yeah rpgmaker can do some great things.

Cynwale

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello and welcome to you, and also good luck with your game even if it's not luck.

Patchi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome, and yeah rpgmaker can do some great things.
Yeah! It's really amazing how complex a lot of games can be in RPGMaker, and some being not even an RPG at all :)

HyperKnight

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes! I agree with you. Tons of stuff can be made outside the realm of JRPGs with RMXX.
Way way in the past I've experimented with making my own Shoot-em-ups system, Active battle system, and more recently some other less-common gameplay methods.

I'm seeing that your RPG isn't combat based. And hours of gameplay without much combat has me curious. Outstanding!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clust3rPepis