Indra

RM Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @Indra! Welcome aboard! Hehe well, I guess I could say we are a pretty friendly and united community, and that you will like it here, but that was already shown by my buddies. (And thank you, @Sauteed_Onion for the compliment! ^^ You're pretty friendly too!)
Hope you have fun with us and good luck to all your projects!
Thank you @Guiguimu !

Indra

RM Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Man it's weird to have such a similar username around :kaomad2:
Hey @Indrah! LOL it is an awesome name!

From Wikipedia:
In the Vedas, Indra is the king of Svarga (Heaven) and the Devas. He is the god of lightning, thunder, storms, rains and river flows. Indra is the most referred to deity in the Rigveda. He is celebrated for his powers, and the one who kills the great symbolic evil (Asura) named Vritra who obstructs human prosperity and happiness. Indra destroys Vritra and his "deceiving forces", and thereby brings rains and the sunshine as the friend of mankind. His importance diminishes in the post-Vedic Indian literature where he is depicted as a powerful hero but one who is getting in trouble with his drunken, hedonistic and adulterous ways, and the god who disturbs Hindu monks as they meditate because he fears self-realized human beings may become more powerful than him.

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yah, in fairness it was odd it hadn't happened yet considered it's not an uncommon mythic figure and all. I took up the +h at the end of the name when I switched forums some time before. Welp ;)

Indra

RM Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi....I was wonder from where you got the tiles for interior?
It's SF inside tileset. I think it's included in RPG Maker MV.

gchan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's SF inside tileset. I think it's included in RPG Maker MV.
I had looked into MV but don't seem have tileset like yours, maybe you have another tileset pack ?

Indra

RM Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had looked into MV but don't seem have tileset like yours, maybe you have another tileset pack ?
Hm, just checked in my local steam folder, and the SF tileset is located under DLC>baseresource. But I'm pretty sure it's already in MV before I purchased any DLCs. It even exist in the img folder of every game folder I made with MV.

Maybe I miss something, but I'm pretty sure SF tileset, SF enemies and al other SF's are default resources.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Maybe I miss something, but I'm pretty sure SF tileset, SF enemies and al other SF's are default resources.
I think that they are.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[dpost]Indra[/dpost]
If you want to add something, just edit your earlier post and include the additional info.
If you want to quote more than one person, use the Multiquote button
If you just quoting to indicate who you are replying to, the better way is to use @ plus username e.g. @Indra . This tags the person and lets them know you have replied to them. This is better because lots of quotes slows down the loading of the page and scrolling down it, and can be a nightmare for anyone accessing this on their phone.

Indra

RM Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kes oops sorry about that. Okay got it thanks Kes.

patroison

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I'm also new to both game creation as well as the forums. I like your resolution. It's a good goal, and I hope to accomplish the same. I look forward to us reaching our goals.

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome @patroison with the cutey profile pic! Good luck with your game and if you need help, this forums is a friendly place to ask! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Small rant: While using SRD Hud maker for a battle hud, I typed in the wrong script call and got an error, but then forgot to delete the piece that caused the error before closed the Hud maker and hit F5 to restart the game. Now everytime I engage in a battle my game crashes...
:kaolivid:
Would Jump into Javascript be best off continuing to break down the MV core files, or would people prefer a quick detour to cover everything that's changed in the core from MV to MZ?
Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:
Would you like a glass of spiders?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz