JUST GOT MY RPG MAKER MV FROM STEAM :) ITS BEEN A LONG TIME GUYS :)

mahan

no lack of courage!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
just want to say to everyone here :)  I would like to congratulate the developers of RPG Maker MV for considering JavaScript as the coding language for the IDE,  I was planning already to make games using HTML5 JS Canvas Libraries but now I just recently discovered you just evolved from Ruby to JS! :)  

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yay!!! I'm SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Have fun with RMMV

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
just want to say to everyone here :)  I would like to congratulate the developers of RPG Maker MV for considering JavaScript as the coding language for the IDE,  I was planning already to make games using HTML5 JS Canvas Libraries but now I just recently discovered you just evolved from Ruby to JS! :)  

Enjoy it; this is where the fun starts!

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Welcome! JavaScript sold me on RMMV too.  :)

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While was working on one of the monsters that will appear in my horor game I may have made harold a Lovecraftian monster. (I used his head to keep things aligned.)
Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshikosai