Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Anyone remember their grandma making delicious brownies or chocolate chip cookies? Something you were overjoyed to find in your sack lunch or in a box from home while at camp? Well, then you've never had my grandma's cookies. She would make these lumpy dirt clod shaped oatmeal cookies. That were hard as rocks and tasted like giant blocks of salt. They were so inedible that my friends and I did the only thing we could think of at our preteen age. Throw them at each other like we were playing dodge ball. They would leave a bruise on impact and explode. The backyard was littered with these 'cookie' in a matter of minutes. It was prolly the only thing on the ground our dog wouldn't try to eat. I remember my grandma telling me, "Water is just as good as milk." The Cookie Battlefield would disagree.

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
All I remember getting from my grandmother were store-bought Donuts.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.
would i get in trouble if i didn't take out the computer icons on my fake computer screen i had Discord, Messanger, and rpg maker up
Auto-Adjust Text Outline, Run Common Events on Transfer | RPG Maker News #111

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fenrir_