Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Anyone remember their grandma making delicious brownies or chocolate chip cookies? Something you were overjoyed to find in your sack lunch or in a box from home while at camp? Well, then you've never had my grandma's cookies. She would make these lumpy dirt clod shaped oatmeal cookies. That were hard as rocks and tasted like giant blocks of salt. They were so inedible that my friends and I did the only thing we could think of at our preteen age. Throw them at each other like we were playing dodge ball. They would leave a bruise on impact and explode. The backyard was littered with these 'cookie' in a matter of minutes. It was prolly the only thing on the ground our dog wouldn't try to eat. I remember my grandma telling me, "Water is just as good as milk." The Cookie Battlefield would disagree.

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
All I remember getting from my grandmother were store-bought Donuts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

so, ive been gone for too long when i log in and see that everything is where is shouldn't be. XD
Steam killing my eyes.. I forgot why I use it only when I have no other choice
Making a map, my brain went "Look, Mjölnir!" as I plotted out a sacrificial entrance.

Actually, it went, "Look, hammer. Wait, Thor's hammer!"
CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Victastico