Just realized I haven't introduced myself yet xD

no dur hah

super advanced member in the galaxy
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
So, I've been here for a couple of days now, but I just realized that I probably should introduce myself, lol.

Well, I've been using RPG Maker, since January this year, I started with XP, then moved on to VX Ace. I've always wanted to create my own RPGs, and with RPG Maker, it's possible :D

My interests are; Anime, fiddling around in Photoshop, videogames (Obviously) and editing videos, and lots and lots of worthless other stuff that nobody really cares about.

I'm hopefully going to start posting some resources, I've got quite alot of stuff I've made over the months that I'm willing to share.

So yeah, that introduction was horrible, but whatever, I just wanted to say hello.

hello

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

TMS

Guy with Mask
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome to the forum, and don't feel bad about the late introduction. I didn't start an introduction topic until I'd been a member for years.

Amysaurus

Crouching Artist, Hidden Dino
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Ah, welcome!

*hands a cookie*

I'm right there with TMS, it took me more than a year to introduce myself. Good luck with making some games, and I'll look forward to seeing what you share with everyone!  :)

*gives a pet dinosaur*

That Bread

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Don't sweat it! I've seen a lot of people whom haven't introduced themselves until... will a year or so!

I'll catch you around Snoop, enjoy your stay.

no dur hah

super advanced member in the galaxy
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks everyone! I'll make sure to take good care of the pet dinosaur. Its name is Bob.

doncht

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Welcome aboard Snoop. Interesting name too.  

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Map034.png
First try making a temple- looking thing.
NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smashjay