Just wondering if a few plugins exist yet?

Kelphy

The Kelphy Corp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Does the sideview battler enemy plugin exist yet? I tried googling and can't seem to find it. :(

Also is there a plugin that allows me change the heroes faceset in game, and then have them use the emotions that comes with the faceset. So potentially change a characters appearance at specific points in game, like a haircut. I tried Message Core, and sadly that only allows me to change the one face, not use all the emotions on the faceset as far as I'm aware.

Thank you very much for the help. :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
sideview enemy battler plugin usually packed with animated battle system...
example:
visustella Battle core
and
Akea Animated Battle 2

i did not understand your second problem clearly though...
but i might guess what you want... change faceset can be done using event command
third tab -> System settings -> Change Actor Image.
so when you reach specific point at the game (example get a haircut)... just change the faceset using that event command... ex: change actor1 face from actor1.png to actor1_haircut.png

then for the 'emotion' maybe you can combine above with visustella message core...
just make the faceset of the same character with different emotion... ex:
actor1.png is Reid with all sort of emotion. 1st index is normal, 2nd index is sad face reid
actor1_haircut.png is Reid with haircut and with all sort of emotion...

then just use escape code from visustella message core to use actor face combined with escape code to change the index.
i think it's:
\ActorFace[x] \FaceIndex[x]

first one will grab the filename for the actor (with the normal index used by the actor)
the second one will shift the index to the emotion you want.

i never try combining two of them though... sorry if i'm wrong :D.

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, @estriole is right - I did this in my game and it works. If you have MZ and Visustella Message Core and you use the event command Change Actor Images to change the faceset file from the initial one to the one with the haircut, you can then use \ActorFace[x]\FaceIndex[y] in the message box, where x is the actor number and y is the index starting from 0 on the top left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasasewamobilbali