Just wondering something

Asclepius

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Why is RPGMAKER VX ACE $30 more then RPGMAKER VX can someone tell me why its so pricy ?

Des

timefantasy.net
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's not that Ace is "pricey", it's that VX is cheap because it's an older version of the program.

Why is RPGMAKER VX ACE $30 more then RPGMAKER VX can someone tell me why its so pricy ?
It's newer, has an upgraded scripting language, has a couple of new event commands (like caterpillar), has great enhancements in database control (features and custom formulae), and has a few more default graphics, among other little things.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Program and Utility Discussion . Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.
The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:
I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.
Quick question, what's the best way to capture-er, I mean RECRUIT playtesters? Should I make a project thread and use that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Germanr300