The Apple
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello every Apple!

So I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find kaduki battlers for actor's 5. So essentially the whole set :) I have had a hard time finding many which I found surprising. Right now I have found the Vx rtp in battler format but now I am search for these 8  :) I hope you guys can help me out. :) thanks 
DIs35.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think those were only made for the VX characters, which is why you can't find them.  Those guys are from Ace.

Knighteriius

The Apple
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah I thought that was the case :(

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
they exist battler for ace who follow the same apparence of the rtp actor they are just really hide D: 

Rick is the "thief" 

and the the silver haired girl is the "archer" ..

Knighteriius

The Apple
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
*sigh* I really didn't want to have to make a request for them to be made but it looks like it's heading that way. :/ There are just too many to ask that of someone anyway so I'll have to think of something.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no need to panic you speak "rtp" battler made by kaduki? 

sorry I speak a lot with kaduki and use a lot of his ressources and never saw any battler made by kaduki

and I answered your question the rtp battler are all associate to a sprite.

you just need to check correctly

and I work on remade the original rtp into my style and also made them new battler but this far aways to be begin so unless you are patient you will have to request if you are not sastified from the original 

Knighteriius

The Apple
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Not necessarily made by Kaduki, just the format that he makes his sprites in and when I say "rtp" I mean the sprite itself made into his format. 

You answered that there were battlers out there for them I suppose, just not in the style I was looking for sadly.

Hmm, might be too long, but who knows? Something might come up in the meantime or maybe not and your battlers will be my only choice, I suppose only time will tell.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Two NPCs blinking animations in VNMaker and two to go. Some progress!
Fun Fact: My last two projects (Fursona and A Postmortem Nation) were released before I could do post-completion playtesting because I got so excited and happy I released them on the spot. Sometimes I have rubbish impulse control. smh
Circle, circle, dot, dot... I got my first COVID shot! And I barely felt it, which shocked me. Usually having Autism causes my sense of touch to be amplified! I go for my second dose in June.
Another update, this time on moving. I got the keys to my apartment today, but it was poorly cleaned/repaired. They're working on it, don't worry!
:kaojoy:I just saw 2 players reached 10 hours.
The game is totally not for cult recruitment. As of yet, we have not summoned Cthulhu.
Unfortunately, besides that, many issues still need to be fixed for more common fellows.
To at least pretend everything is normal here. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thanatos626