Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ok, i know that the sprites of Kaduki now are payed, but, i have them, and i love them.
I want so much to use them in my game (Non-Commercial) but i don't know if i am allowed.
Please help me!

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't know clearly yet, it says nothing about the users that alredy have the sprites...
I'm really confused

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Because the only distinction between those who already had them and those who paid for them through Enty, is that those who paid for them can edit the resources. Since you already had them, you're not allowed to edit the resources (or share them) as you could before the paywall went up.

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't care about that, so, you're saying that i am allowed to use them, as long i don't edit the resources?
By the way, my game is non commercial, i think it helps in the process

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Very Thanks!
I'll be sure to put the credits of Kaduki

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I just came back here to say that I sent an email to Kaduki, and he responded by reaffirming what Slim said. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.
Helping my sister make her game
I hope i can get some freckles for the generator soon
Guys, if you are seeing this post, send me your RPG Games, I wanna test some to know about everyone! ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelRIR