Noisemaker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
"Musical Dedications - What's this all about?"
About four months ago I composed a song for a musician called Noyemi as her birthday present. I did this because I wanted to honor her work and boost her motivation to go on and keep doing the stuff she's doing. Similar to how artists draw fan art. I'm just not so good at drawing (and I'm not good with words) which is why I decided to dedicate musical pieces to artists I like. And since I have now more than one of these soundtracks, I made a dedicated thread here to showcase the songs and honor the artists even further.
 ​
"Can you make a dedicated theme for me?"
That depends. I'm not doing this for everyone. It's supposed to be something special, see? However, if it turns out you're a crafty little fella and your work inspires me then I definitely will consider it. As I've said, these dedications are to motivate the honored to keep on doing their awesome work. Of course, you could have your own character theme regardless but we'd have to negotiate about the price then. ;)
 ​
"I really like one of these songs. Can I use it?"
I don't see why you couldn't. All of my music is free to use in non-commercial projects with proper credit. However, since these soundtracks are dedicated to one specific person, I would ask you to get the permission to use the track from the one it's dedicated to as well. Just to be polite. :)  
 ​
Good. Now that that's out of the way, let's get right to the music.
 ​
 ​

Title: "Girl from Far Away"

dedicated to: Noyemi

Title: "Prehistoric Artisan"

dedicated to: Amysaurus

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice idea! I do wonder how you expect anyone to use them though, since the download on soundcloud isn't enabled for the tracks and you haven't linked any alternative methods.

- Duke

Kaimen

Noisemaker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the download on soundcloud isn't enabled for the tracks
... Wait? It isn't? Man... now I feel proper stupid. Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I forgot to enable downloads while editing the playlist.

Kaimen

Noisemaker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Title: "Feel the Beat and Ride the Rhythm"

dedicated to: Kaimen (yes, I'm serious about that)

Now, sometimes it's hard coming up with names, sometimes they just come to me. Like this one. This one is another on of the "melody stuck in my head that I made into a song" type. And in fact, I liked that melody so much this time that I decided to make this my own personal theme. It's not, like, narcissistic or something dedicating something to himself, is it? XD

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hah, that's cool.  Yes, give yourself some love, it's not like you're being selfish about it. :D  It's a nice melody.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkfantacy55