Kai's MV Resources (Jul 5 2019)

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by Clariuski-chan, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Clariuski-chan

Clariuski-chan Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello everyone! I've gotten back into making resources to avoid stress from uni. I mainly focus on tilesets but might give a go to making other stuff later on. I thought I would share them with you guys since I'm not working on any games and I don't want my work to be pointless. Hope you find a use for these, enjoy!

Terms of use:
    - These are edits of the RTP, so you need to own a legal copy of RPG Maker MV to use them.
    - Credit Kadokawa and me (kmonnie, K, Kai, kmonster, whatever you prefer -but not Clariuski-chan please).
    - Please don't repost these with no modification.
    - If you edit these, you can repost them but make sure to credit me (and don't do it here please).

Notes:
    I usually make my tilesets two different ways; the standard RTP alignment and a fixed alignment.
    - Standard alignment: this alignment is the same as the original RTP. The character's head stops right below the tile.
    - Fixed alignment: tiles are shifted up (usually half a tile), so that the character's head covers part of the tiles and it looks like the character can interact with them. It also aligns better with the walls.
    03/07/2019 - Created thread: boxes, sacks and floating islands.
    05/07/2019 - Added to thread: kitchen set with a lot of kitchen and hob variations.

Tilesets - variations:
    Edits made with the intention of adding some variation to your maps to make different houses look... well, different.
    Wooden boxes:
    Storage boxes with different stacking options and contents! Some of these include red apples, grass, wine, blankets and gold bars, as well as the default RTP box contents.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Storage sacks:
    Storage sacks with different stacking options and contents! Includes default contents, plus green apples and carrots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kitchens
    For all your kitchen building needs. Kitchens with different curtain colors (or no curtains at all), cutting boards, sinks, hobs, and even tiny stools and sacks to add in front of them! Add a lot of variation to your houses with this set.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Floating islands:

Some floating islands for your overworld maps, with different locations on top; towers, mountains, camps, temples...
    [​IMG]

That's all for now! I know it's not much, but I will keep updating this thread as I make new stuff. I'm also quite new to this, so please understand if there's small mistakes. Feel free to point out any issues and I will try to fix them. Thanks a lot! :rswt

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  2. GalacticGod

GalacticGod Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Looks great!

Clariuski-chan likes this.
  3. Pastel_Panda

Pastel_Panda Eternally-Tired Panda Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Simple but quite effective! They look great!

4. Clariuski-chan

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I updated the thread with new kitchen set with a lot of kitchen and hob variations! Different curtain colors, stuff on top of counters, etc. This one took me a while to finish since I kept getting more and more ideas of stuff I'd like to add. Hopefully it'll be useful to add more personality to your houses.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks a lot! :kaojoy:

Thanks! My idea is making a lot of variations so that people can add more personality to each location in their game. Later on, I will try to tackle more complex edits. I'm glad you liked them :kaocry:

∊η∊ηra, MMMm and CoryH like this.
  5. MMMm

MMMm Veteran Veteran

Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Do you take requests?

Something that doesn't exist yet is the pie or pizza having slices taken out of it or the slices being on plates. Or food barrels/boxes being partially empty. With these tiles you could show people gradually eating them during a dinner scene.

6. Clariuski-chan

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi! So I don't take requests at the moment, but I could try and give it a go at some point if I have the time and energy. If I do, I'll let you know. Thanks for the ideas!

MMMm likes this.
  7. DiegoAngelGamer

DiegoAngelGamer Yanfly Follower Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish/English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It's a simple spell but quite unbreakable.

Clariuski-chan likes this.