KaiWeWi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had to fix the kid SV sprite for my first helmet!
There was a few misplaced pixels and I wasn't happy with how it covered the shoulders either.
I replaced the kid SV sprite and its coloring sprite in my dropbox folder with the fixed version already. If you have downloaded the old version, please replace it with the fixed one!

KaiWeWi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Helmet2 is now available for kid characters, too.
I added face pictures, SV sprites, TV sprites, and variation pictures.
The old TVD sprite works for female, male and kids alike.
I hope I didn't mix anything up. :kaoswt:

Obsidian76

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do I need to download everything in the Dropbox to make the helmet Accessory work?

KaiWeWi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, every helmet is available as adult and child version. Male and female version is mostly the same pictures, the SV pictures are different though.

You need to put everything in the correct folders inside your generator folder.
Add the right number to the image names, and for some of the parts you need to remove the "(child)" or "(female)" I added to those names. These are just for clarification!

The second helmet also has an alternative version. Don't mix anything up ;-)

Generator pieces have a face picture, Sideview battler, walking sprite and variation image each. They only properly work if all those things are inside of the right folders!

KaiWeWi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh wow, I haven't been here in a while :kaoswt:
I wasn't really in the mood for pixeling or art of any kind lately. Sorry about that.
I have had some serious health issues these past months, still do in fact.
For some (still unknown) reason I only have about half the hemoglobin I should have in my blood :kaosigh:
Let's just say my energy level and oxygen intake suck badly ...

But, I figured I won't be needing much physical energy to pixel some stuff. So I am going to pick up that hobby again ^^
Anyway, consider me officially back!

preview.png
Buzz cut for female character!

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bonus points for the freckles. Glad you're back!

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know you, but I hope you feel better! I know what it's like to feel your energy drained the whole year. All best!

KaiWeWi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys!
I just uploaded two buzz cuts for female, male and kid characters into my dropbox folder.
(This includes face pictures, SV sprites, walking sprites, damage sprites; with coloring option; plus variation pictures.)
These two hair cuts look quite different in style and texture. So, hopefully at least one of them will suit your game's style!

You just have to put the pieces into the correct folders and add the right numbers to the names.
The "(kid)", "(female)", etc I added to the names have to be removed - those are just for clarification!

buzzcuts.png

lunarrosecrow

Era of the Crow is now
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd pay money for all those female clothing not kidding is there a place you put them for others or a site you have where they can be bought?

Cloxwork

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know this thread has been dead for a few months, but I want to say that the full helmet design you made is perfect for the main character of the game I'm currently working on, so thank you for making it. I'll definitely add your name to the credits when the game is finished. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I made my own pizza. First critique, more chicken next time.
My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elvun