alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
While searching for resources I came across the following site. It looks like some really good generator parts that I've been trying to locate. Unfortunately that particular site, when you go to download it brings up an Ad.Fly page that launches another ad, which instead of giving you access to the pages, wants you to download an adblocker...yeah, not gonna happen. Ad.Fly already drives Norton crazy blocking attack and malware attempts...but I digress.

Does anybody happen to actually have copies of any of these resources? I'd love to get a copy but can't navigate the download process and I've been unable to contact the creator directly.

If anybody can help me out, please message me or reply here with a link.

Thanks!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

MV Resources is meant for sharing things you've made, not asking for help. Kal_Kally has a thread here, but I'm not sure if the links in it work any better than that site.

alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks. That's where I thought I was posting it.

For some reason locating the forum I want is always a challenge.

mishakoc

Professional Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried downloading some of the rear hair on their page and it lets me do that just fine after I press SKIP ADD. The ones in their forum post don't work for me though. Maybe try using a different browser?
I'd share them with you but I'm not sure it's allowed to post other people's resources like that.

alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried downloading some of the rear hair on their page and it lets me do that just fine after I press SKIP ADD. The ones in their forum post don't work for me though. Maybe try using a different browser?
I'd share them with you but I'm not sure it's allowed to post other people's resources like that.
send me a private message and I'll give you my email address.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1620833447825.png
This is one of the most beautiful art styles I've seen... it's also the style I draw in... er.... what's this style called...?
Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdzezzzs