RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think your necro posting a bit Julien, seen it on a lot of threads now. Anyway, these sprites (especially that winged airship) are incredible!!! O_O

Reaction score
First Language
Norway
Primarily Uses
Oh, you might be right, I just felt like sharing my thoughts on the subject.

kalez

Thief of Failures
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Maybe a little necro, but I still enjoy the compliments while I am "away" :p

The Pirate Bard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is really wonderful art. I am new, and just checking out resources people have made. Question for you... Is the airship you made by request intended for use solely by the requestor? Because if not, I think it's a great spin on the original airship. By the way, in case you are curious, a flying machine which uses flapping wings to maintain lift is called an "ornithopter". I just love that word; it's fun to say. Keep up the great work!

AzTech2064

Monster Post
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I can just say, those elemt sprotes are playn awesome! But i got a pretty nasty problem now, i'm using some strange element table in my games its like 8 elements, namely fire/water ; earth/wind ; ice/storm ; metal/nature

those are asembeld counterwise, as if they are the exact opposit but are together balanced out. But that's not all, they are alligned inside light and darkness, wich are flowing inside each other and repelling after that; ever changing. visually like a basic yingyang symbol where the 8 basic elements are either inside shadow or light. combining each and every of the light elements exlcuding light itself would result in light and either ways with the shadow side. But be sure thats pretty much impossible to handle these elements much like holding a ball of water in your hands without magick, just plainly your hands^^ possible yes, but unimaginable hard, ergo, its not ment to be actively used but thats everywhere around us.

so far the explanation for my request.

After I have seen those geniuse like element sprites you made, i cant bring myself to use those and create some crappy selfmade sprites for nature and metall, if your wondering, storm is plain lightning;) so the only possible choices i can think of is to make some crappy sprites myself, and let me tell you, creating something like graphics or drawing is my worst nightmare^^ or just improvise with the given sprites, and those are jus that, improvised.

So if you have time and would like to help someone that has always had the problem of lacking sprites and graphics, i would really apreciate it, if you could make these elements 8/10 are finished already if that matters anything^^

also I'm searching for an charset for a soul, something like a faintly glowing orb or something, but i think I can find something like that if i dig deep enough^^ not like the element matter thats my worst problem at hand right now and it don't needs to be that awesome cause it will only used in the intro and maybe at the end of the game or so.

//Edit: just noticed that the light element char just servers the purpose perfectl ;)

Thanks in advance and a wagonload of respect for some very appealing graphics ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I just now set the tree tile set as my tile set E and WOW It's just awsome.I'v Got a whole new range of Landscaping options that will keep me entertained for probably a whole month.Thanks a bunch ^__^~<3

kuiqu

Interactive Game Designer
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Great stuff truly amazing, I just love it. It's perfect for my rpg game. Thank you.

kalez

Thief of Failures
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Not really back, but I updated the shop items a bit, and will have a request for Metal and Nature Elementals updated here as well ina few days.

kalez

Thief of Failures
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
{Updated: Metal}

(updated below,,,)

Also working on the Nature one. As a battler it looks good, but as a sprite... it needs work.
EleBNature01_zpsd9815896.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Noir

Cookiechan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Good jawb kalez

kalez

Thief of Failures
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So some people whos opinions I listen to said that the metal didnt look much like metal, but I like the metal one I originally made, so to appease them, I made another version. Enjoy.

elemetal2_zpse3872781.png

EleBMetal2_zps19e124e4.png

Also, if you downloaded the first version, I updated the color a bit to make it a little more metalic and less blue.

XppZ90

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Your stuff is awesome! *^*

So much great art.

Still i have a request:

Are you capitable of creating some ice plants/flowers? Like your "Snow Covered Chests" with flowers?

If yes, \o/ Looking forward to!

If no, Still great stuff you made/make!

kalez

Thief of Failures
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Boy, it has been a while since I stopped by here. Sorry to any requests/suggestions that went unheard or unfullfilled. I have been out of the RPGMaker scene while I write my novels, but I do plan to pick it back up at some point. Possibly to churn some novel stories into games :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.
Ami
trying to make a Dialogue Script in Indonesian,first. then translate into English.

this is the reason why i'm terrible at this section beside making the enemies :stare:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Resticon