Karberus' Graphics Studio (Title Screens, Logos, etc...)

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX/Ace Resources' started by Karberus, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Hailren

Hailren Title Screen Master. Rpg Maker Artist. Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Its cool just do your best I appreciate your help and when my game comes out I'll be sure to add you in the credits.  :)

2. Pugh95Bear

Pugh95Bear Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English

Items I would like to be remade to match my title screen

I would like the colors if New game, Continue, and Shutdown to have the same theme color as my title as provided.

also if you can I would like the Continue to be renamed Load Game and Shutdown to Quit Game.

Size of New Game: 123*35

Size of Continue: 95*35

Size of Shutdown: 102*33

Text something close to original png file.

I need these resources in PNG format please.

Thank you for your time. :)

Seriously, that would be awesome!

3. Hailren

First Language:
    English
    ???? lol I was talking about Karberus making my resource items and I would credit him for his help.   :dizzy:   Im confused now lol

4. Pugh95Bear

First Language:
    English
    I know. I was just saying it'd be cool to see it done xp

5. Hailren

First Language:
    English
    Oh ok.  :D

6. M3shyS

M3shyS Hero! Member

First Language:
    English
    I also wanted to give this to you :p

[​IMG]
    @Hailren - Never in my life have I completed a request like that lol, I'll try it but I can't promise anything :(

Thanks for this! :)

I really like the logo!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    Karberus likes this.
  7. Karberus

Karberus The other Victor Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    No problem, and I'm glad you liked it ^.^

8. Jxkl5

Jxkl5 Flying Narwhale Veteran

First Language:
    American
    Title: The Anime Pixel
    Sub-Text: Game Creating Since 2010
    Theme: Idk... Pixels with some anime chareteristics.
    Size: It's a logo, kinda like the ones that companies put before the menu...
    Details: Go Wild!

9. OM3GA-Z3RO

OM3GA-Z3RO Wounded Seraphim Veteran

Hello Karberus! o/

I have a question before I may request something: how well are you on drawing characters in a silhouette, I noticed you have one picture of some macho buff guy in a silhouette there so I am just wondering on how difficult would it be if I request something a little similar to that but less steroid macho.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
  10. OM3GA-Z3RO

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
  11. Karberus

First Language:
    Spanish
    Guys, I hope you can be patient for a bit. I'm working really hard on a project and it might take a while to complete these requests. Thanks :)

@OM3GA-Z3RO

I really don't have much experience doing that. But you could still tell me your request and I'll tell you if I can do it ^.^

12. OM3GA-Z3RO

wonderful, I am sure this will be a challenge to you if you decide to take it.

Title:  The Tales that only Manah knows

Sub-Text:

Theme: The theme would be about runic magicks or a rune glyphs

Size: Ace default or any nice size that can fit the title.

Details: The background will be just black the title will be at the top in a luminescent blue texture with some white. A runic symbol behind the title.

(Now here comes the silhouette part) under the title there will be two white silhouette characters back to back, the right side will be a male that looks like he is wearing a tight top and he is looking up into the sky, the left side will be a female that looks like she is wearing light armor and has a scarf around her neck, it would also look she has long hair but you might not have to show that since the two will be back to back, she is also looking up into the sky.

I am not entirely sure if this will help, but if you want to know the hair styles of the characters and the look of the females scarf I can send you a portrait pick of them.

I do hope you are up for this huge challenge ;)

13. Pugh95Bear

First Language:
    English
    Do you have a picture like this already that he could use? If so, send it to him. Like, with the hair, scarf, armor and what not. And I'm figuring you want silhouettes of their busts, not their whole body, right?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
  14. Karberus

First Language:
    Spanish
    @OM3GA-Z3RO

Alright! That seems like an awesome challenge and I'm definitely going to try it! (Now I have 2 challenging requests)

Still have some people I must deliver to though before I get to yours.

That portrait pic would help me a ton and like Pugh95Bear said, you want the silhouette of like from the waist up, right? 

15. OM3GA-Z3RO

Unfortunately they are only portraits of their faces which shows them their hair and such, I do not have a full body or bust picture of these characters, but yes what you said is what I am going for in this request from the waist up :) , the portraits don't show the females armor by the shoulders because the scarf covers up the whole neck and shoulder area.

Like I said: "I am not entirely sure if this will help." but I am going to put the portraits here along with their respective sprites so maybe the sprites can give you a little imagination juice which I don't think they will but it is worth a shot.

Just trying to remember how to add an attachment here URGH my brain is so mush >_< but thankfully I already have the male portrait and sprite in my media so gonna put him in for now and work on getting the female on, once I remember :x

Sorted :3

face023b2.png

Protagonist.png

Eriko1 - Copy.png

Eriko.png

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
  16. Pugh95Bear

First Language:
    English
    I just took a better look at some of your examples :D . I noticed something though about Giant Within. Are you aware that the man looks a LOT like Baldur/Baldr/Balder from the Xbox 360 Nordic Sci-Fi video game "Too Human"? Still, good job with what you've done, including on him, and I can not stress it enough.

17. Karberus

First Language:
    Spanish
    @Hailren

I can't seem to get it right even though I kept trying different ways. Still, didn't want to just leave you with nothing so I made these as best I could and you can use them if you want, although I don't think they are much good. Sorry, this was hard for me :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    @Pugh95Bear

I actually made most of those examples a long time ago using pictures my family told me to use and editing them, so I guess it could be him.

18. Hailren

First Language:
    English
    @Pugh95Bear

I actually made most of those examples a long time ago using pictures my family told me to use and editing them, so I guess it could be him.
    I think you did great just one thing can you make all of them about the same size as shutdown? I know I told you the size I wanted but I am thinking it would look better if they were the same size but if you don't have time its ok I appreciate it and you did amazing. :thumbsup-left: :D   :thumbsup-right:   

19. Karberus

First Language:
    Spanish
    @Hailren

I'll see what I can do without making it look worse, lol.

--------------------------------------------

So I wanted to let you guys know, that since we are close to Christmas now I'm going to be pretty busy with things at church and in my house. I want to spend more time with my family as well, and my birthday is also one month away :p so in the mean time this is going to be in kind of a pause. I'll still try my best to find some free time and work on current requests ^.^ thank you guys.

20. OM3GA-Z3RO

Ah, very well then, guess I can stop checking here for awhile like a puppy waiting for his master to return, my project will probably be done only next year so I have no problems in waiting a little longer, enjoy your christmas.