Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Resource Type: Battlers

Maker Format: Ace

Art Style: Katakura Hibiki

Description: Looking for more battlers that match Hibiki's style nad serve as generic enemies. Things like goblins, animals and other generic RPG monsters.

Reference Images:

Other:
He also made a resource for one of the MV Actors as well as the actor's female variant.

I tried to mimic the look using the sprite generator for VX Ace but couldn't get hair colors that match. When I try to edit them, I can't get it to look right. Was wondering if anyone would be willing to edit the characters I made to match the resources more closely. I want to use the two for one of the three classes the player can choose for their character. Just needs the 'pony tails' added and the hair and pants colors modified.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anything specific in mind by way of battlers? I have a few in my signature link you are welcome to peruse. 

TimmyTheNerd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
They need to be VX Ace and to match the rest of Katakura Hibiki's battlers. Your stuff doesn't look like they fit either requirement.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fair enough. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJS