ksart

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm working on some random graphic assets and thought I would share them with you guys.

Free to use for commercial and non-commercial games just give me a spot in the credits if you use them (Either as KatS or System1k)

Also if you have something you want to see feel free to ask. Can't promise I'll do it but I'm always open to suggestions.

Now on to the goodies!
Currently only 4 elemental icons available and the blank background in case you wanted to use if on your own stuff

Some potions and random items in portrait format.

Also making isometric style furniture doodads that I'm happy to share if anyone is interested
( forgot to resize output file for the side table but you can adjust the size in the doodad interface)

Click to download the pack zip file

(I use MV only so I format the sizes for use in MV but if this isn't the right forum I am sorry :) )

Last edited:

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, God bless you , and thank you Ksart! Those are pretty.
I mean, whoa, triple AAA doesn't compare even. Meow. I would say like triple K but I don't so.. So, how about, Xtra Tasty as a quality assurance assessment. Meow :3.

Slight Ninja Edit: I almost want to use that slice of tasty pie in the lower left corner of the bottom row as my profile picture. Meow.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are some top notch icons\pictures. I love 'em! I really hope you make more of those beautiful item pictures\portraits.

Amazing work, @ksart!

SOC

Be your own hero
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love those images especially! Keep 'em coming!

ksart

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Since you guys seemed to like the food items so much and I'm at a loss for other items to make at the moment.... here is some more food stuffs. I guess they could be useful if you have a cooking feature in your game

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Since you guys seemed to like the food items so much and I'm at a loss for other items to make at the moment.... here is some more food stuffs. I guess they could be useful if you have a cooking feature in your game
Yay! Food!!!

akashaorzora

Dragon Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd love to see more food and potiony/magic items :D Icons too! They all look wonderful! Great work <3

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are awesome, great work. I would like to see what isometric furniture you come up with.

ksart

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Thomas Smith lol... weapons and armor happen to be my weak spot but i certainly will try

here is a simple one handed sword... not sure how well weapons work in the 144x144 constraint

@OnslaughtSupply working on basics right now. Bear in mind, I do not paint these as pixel art, I draw large and then downsize but this is a bed I made

I don't plan on them being put into a tile set but rather anything I make is with @Yanfly 's grid free doodads in mind since that allows me to be a bit more free with forms and space.

I just hope you guys find some use for my stuff :)

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to snuggle up and fall asleep on that there bed..

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ksart that's awesome. Real clean. I think it stands out more not being "pixel" art and it has this smooth realistic clean aesthetic going. Whatever your doing it works well and you should continue.

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Could you try making a simple leather/hide shirt icon?

EDIT: Maybe you should also put all of your new icons in your main post as well. That way, when you have a lot of pages on this thread, newcomers will be able to get to them easily.

ksart

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

This about what you were thinking, @Thomas Smith ?

And that's a good idea, will definitely get the first post updated.

Edit: sorry I only had the one item today, got distracted animating

Last edited:

Nightblade50

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This about what you were thinking, @Thomas Smith ?

And that's a good idea, will definitely get the first post updated.

Edit: sorry I only had the one item today, got distracted animating
Wow, that's amazing! I now have enough icons to get started. The character needs to start with a sword and a hide shirt. Now I can do that!

Suv

The average user
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
I think those turned out really well! AAA games quality in my opinion (well, at least those which avoid using 3d models at least).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rixxus