Arcmagik

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Puebeck Kaus is banned. This plugin is no longer supported. See Orange's alternative.

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For those going "WTF is Orange's alternative?", see here:

Hudell was awesome and made it so you should be able to just pull Kaus' plugin out and drop this one in place, with no changes to notetags and such.

For those just arriving...

The creator of this plugin (Kaus Ultimate Overlay) is permanently banned from this forum due to theft of graphical resources. This plugin will have no updates and no support. Please use Orange Overlay linked above.

lawina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For those going "WTF is Orange's alternative?", see here:

Hudell was awesome and made it so you should be able to just pull Kaus' plugin out and drop this one in place, with no changes to notetags and such.

For those just arriving...

The creator of this plugin (Kaus Ultimate Overlay) is permanently banned from this forum due to theft of graphical resources. This plugin will have no updates and no support. Please use Orange Overlay linked above.

However, keep in mind that Hudell hasn't updated his Orange plugin for ages either, and it's a lot more buggy than Kaus' plugin.

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Maybe this topic should just get closed?

JebberBearGaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Having trouble with the bush region ID, even though I put the region code in there it will not show in game. Am i missing something?

Fudge

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@JebberBearGaming, this plugin does not receive support anymore, as Kaus was banned from the forums for art theft. I would recommend switching to the Orange Overlay plugin Taarna23 mentioned above. On the matter of the bush region ids, have you tried turning off other plugins, or checked you haven't altered the code? Those are the only things I have the knowledge to suggest.

RHachicho

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Last edited by a moderator:

desukarhu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey Kaus, slightly offtopic but what is that tileset you used in the example pictures?

RHachicho

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey Kaus, slightly offtopic but what is that tileset you used in the example pictures?
He's not going to respond. He got banned for life for stealing art assets. So I even if you can find it. I wouldn't take it on faith that he had permission to use it.

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
@desukarhu

That tile set is part of the reason he was banned. It contains ripped resources. 

dante101

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Guys,it turns out this plugin was confilct with some YEP plugins(YEP_slipperytiles for example) ,but orange overlay is ok with that,so,in case it happen to someone,

I send this message.

InkPotion

I've moved accounts! Now RunePotion.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, just realised OP is banned  >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Having randomized space below my maps is like cheating, every map instantly starts out interesting. See? I just started on this one, and boom interesting!. :LZSexcite:

Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joh231