First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
LOGO9.png
K A W A I I L A N D

TRAILER

STORY
Kawaiiland, land of the cuteness, is an island inhabited by various types of creatures, home of the tiny pixies; of the vegetal ones, yasainians; and of the very cute, kemonomiminians! Outside its prevailing population, Kawaiiland often receives visits of other creatures races from the tourism of allied kingdoms.
But not all visitors are good visitors. A mysterious being, self-named The Big Villain, threatened to get rid of Kawaiiland cuteness and dominate Desu Kingdom, releasing evil creatures stored in his iDevil. However, he failed in his plan and managed to escape. At least that's what seemed to have happened so far. What is know, is that the place won't be the same until everyone are free of the evil creatures.
Now, Kawaiiland needs brave battlers willing to purify the island of these beings, so that it returns to be completely kawaii as usual.

CHARACTERS

Hikaro.png
Hikaro
Adventurer, 15 years old. An energetic and strong boy who has the innocence (and height) of a child. Hikaro wants to save Kawaiiland from all danger that threatens it.

Yukihiro.png

Yukihiro
Warrior, 16 years old. He does not have many facial expressions, nor emotions. But he would give his all and risk his own life for his friends.

Morgane.png

Morgane
Witch, 16 years old. Extremely intelligent, however, the emotional side of her brain can be stronger than its rational side. This made her a tsundere.

Tibi.png

Tibi
Bard, 17 years old. An extremely cultured little fairy. He was found nearly dead on the way to the fortress. What could have happened to him?

Louis.png

Louis
Hunter, 18 years old. A smart elf who has an immense facility to get everything he wants.

Fukumaru.png

Fukumaru
Ninja, 13 years old. A completely mischievous half-human-half-cat child who wants to prove that he is more than a mischievous child and has a lot of capacity.

Daiki.png

Daiki
Shaman, 20 years old. Unlike most of his race, Daiki is an orc who lives in peace and hates to fight, but more than that, hates the fact that there is a danger threatening innocent people, and would fight for peace to return.

Marie.png

Marie
Missionary, 15 years old. Such a pure girl, but so pure, that has a halo! hates the fact that it was forbidden to join in this battle against the evil, but why did it happen?

GAMEPLAY
In game
✨
Multilanguage (English/Português)
✨ Different and balanced skills;
✨ Gathering system;
✨ Windows skin models to change the game theme;
✨ Anti-lag system (load less variables in game);
✨ Challenging difficulty;
✨ Autosave;

In future updates
✨ Skill Tree;
✨ Editable character names;
✨ Continuation of the history;
✨ Dungeon;
✨ New Bosses;
✨ New itens;
✨ New NPCs;
✨ Best drops;
✨ More quests;
✨ Fast Travel;

IMAGES
1.png 4.png 6.png7.png3.png 11.png

CONSIDERATIONS
✨ Only for Windows, at first;
✨ Lateral battle system in ATB (Active Turn Battle);
✨ Considerably challenging difficulty;
✨ Autoral images (No RTP);
✨ Common messages and cutscenes messages made in different ways for the best experience;
✨ Common messages as balloons that do not interrupt the flow of the game;
✨ Cutscenes messages in the standard mode;
✨ 3 windowskins to choose the one you like the most in the options;
✨ Harvesting system (fruits; honey and fishes); and a blacksmithing system (only for quest for now);
✨ Sidequests;
✨ Gameplay lasts around 1:30h to 3h approximately;
✨ Has an anti-lag system in the settings for those people with a "humble" PC xD It basically limits the variables that run on the map, if you are already in the game, just leave and return the map after activating the option.

FOR FUTURE UPDATES
✨ Skill Tree;
✨ Editable character names;
✨ Continuation of the history;
✨ Dungeon;
✨ New Bosses;
✨ New itens;
✨ New NPCs;
✨ Best drops;
✨ More quests;
✨ Fast Travel;
✨ Adventure Mode with character creation;

DOWNLOAD
Itch
Game Jolt
After finishing playing, please, consider fill this form here =) it'll help me a lot! ^^
:kaohi: Feel free to comment here what do you think of the game! or anything you want to tell me, I'd LOVE to know!!!

SOCIAL MEDIAS
✨ Site ✨ Tumblr ✨ Youtube ✨ Facebook(PT) ✨ Twitter ✨ ******* ✨

Attachments

Last edited:

phamtruong1992

Green Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So kawaii~ kya~~~
Looks interesting, might try this one when i have time.

Kike

Paladin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New Update, to version 0.5.5! you can download for free at the main post! =)

✨ Game optimization (it's much more fluid than before);
✨ Defensive Stance reworked;
✨ More lively scenario, with less contrast;
✨ More lively maps, with more NPCs and more interactions;
✨ Portuguese translation;
✨ Rebalanced enemies;
✨ Better dialogues;

I hope you enjoy! ^^

phamtruong1992

Green Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I played the first part long ago but then stuff happened and i didn't have time to play it anymore, then slowly forgot about it lol. I will probably play it again in the future with these new juicy updates. Game is real cute and you should be proud of your art.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayb