KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am open to do character concepts for your RPG Maker project.
This is the art style I draw in.
POTM Cover.png
Heart of the Storm.jpg

Sanoir Redesign 2020.png

Concepts
Sorell Design Color.pngHeather Design Color.jpgChester Character Concept.jpgEster the Easter Bunny.png
Saiyato Character Concept.jpg
Odette Character Concept.jpg

You can contact me by sending a private message if you want to discuss you project.

Attachments

• Variant Accord Title Screen.png
    Variant Accord Title Screen.png
    705 KB · Views: 55
  • Sanoir Redesign 2020.png
    Sanoir Redesign 2020.png
    690.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Volot-Redisgn.jpg
    Volot-Redisgn.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Ester Render.png
    Ester Render.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Bernkastelwitch

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's been a bit seeing some designs on this workshop. I quite like these. I may have to send you a little request at some point when I have the time. I do like these.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Starting work on some stuff for the community. Hopefully it will be fun, and useful to somebody.
Searching what to play in my dead times, the nostalgia hit me hard and ended downloading the Patapon trilogy, hope I can avenge my child self and beating all the games hahaha
Finished the frontier and...I apologize to anyone who saw the trailer I posted and actually tried it. Technical marvel, crazy disjointed fetish story hidden inside a cheap milsim skin that has no idea what it's trying to be except sanctimonious and failing at even that. As much as I hate fallout 4's story, even it was better. I guess there just won't be another non-parody fallout after all.
Anyone else having trouble posting in the forum? I have no reply box in posts or in messages. This is the only place I can type. @Archeia?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katara