Kazzador's Fantasy Sprites

SolarGale

Learning
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
OMG kazzador you're here! It's been a long time how've you been?

I see you're sprites just keep getting even more awesome, you're goblins just blow the ones a posted on rpgmakervx.net away...

(was mr. grim back there) haven't really spoken to anyone since all the hanzo team disbanding thing, felt so sad I left without apologising the group but hey life took priority.

Kazzador

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Solar gale. Hey dude. Sorry for the mega late reply, been bogged down with course stuff. I have been good, Yourself?

Thanks, and nice to see you here too. I try to practice here and there but not much spriting done of late, though I will carry on with the current project I set my self at some point. Got a-lot of the lava boss sprite done(based on holder's side battlers) before I had to take a break.

Would be nice to see you do more sprite work at some point, and I wouldn't worry about the leaving the group thing, its understandable, in fact a few had to leave for the same reason, my-self included.

Also@peeps, there is no download link, Just right click the images you want and save them, they are already in png format, which is needed for the maker.

SolarGale

Learning
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Kazzador

Haha no worries, I actually only just freed up my time to try and work on some rpgm projects again (gotta love vac time).

Glad to see it wasn't only me ;) hopefully I'll be able to get my spriting skills up to scratch again so i can start doing something worth while.

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I like the bits for the dress.They look great.

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow! Love the helmet accesories, you rock, thanks! :3

Levi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Beauty!! That spider sprite gives me the heeby jeebies :blink:

Reaction score
First Language
Norway
Primarily Uses
Very nice ones. I might get a use for them in my overlord game.

EpicKitty88

Epic Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@hydr0holic Click on the picture and click "Save". When the image appears, right-click on it, click "Save as", and save it to the folder of your choice.

ShadowKeegan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
hi there. those are some nice parts. But I need a little help. I need to find a lets say a furry Generator for game I am doing. you see it has were wolves. minotaur, bunny people and need to make sprites for them lol. Any help would be great.

Castern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That Ushabti is really, really, awesome. Parts are really good too!

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Gah that spider sprite gave me the heebie jeebies 3:

law_pitt

(None)
Reaction score
First Language
Muscogee Creek
Primarily Uses
do you take request?

Cenewulf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
wow these are some amazing sprites and generator parts. But where do i get the generator program to use said parts?

Eurgh

Lord of the Reapers
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Call me a goof, but where do i put the generator parts?

mobychan

CodeMaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
It's the RPG Makers "internal" generator accessable via the Menu in the Ace version

The files have to be placed in the subfolders of the Generaor folder in you makers program folder (usually in program files)

and this only works in Ace, since the other versions don't have this "feature"

Last edited by a moderator:

Eurgh

Lord of the Reapers
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Every time i try to place them into the folder, it has a locked padlock on the picture, then once i close the folder it erases the picture i placed inside of it.

Zachy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Great stuff here, will definitely be using some of it :D

Coruscating

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Question about the sprites... when I add the 3x4 character images, it isn't formatted properly and it doesn't let you select a character. The bigger zombie sheet image works, though. What can I do to fix this?

Figured it out just had to add a '$' at the start of the file name.

Kazzador

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Having some extra spare time, I finally got round too finishing the lava boss sprite(Been a long time due!). I created this sprite to go with holder's lava boss battler that you can find over here. http://forums.rpgmak...mated-battlers/ but you can use in anyway you want in your game.

I based this on the battler but had to create back/side/front views and used more colours and a different pallet in some areas, to blend in more with the VX and my own style. I recommend using the x2 slower setting or less and highest frequency for movement, as this best suits the sprite both for realism and to help the animation with the three frame restriction.

All the rules apply for usage from both mine and holder's pages. Enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusCryo