Holycow man these are great!

Zack

Perverted King of Demons
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Would you mind if I made a slight edit of your goblin? I just want to change his skin color to orange. I would still only credit you, of course, and I wouldn't distribute it unless you wanted me to.

Last edited by a moderator:

huntersouls

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Ths so much put zombies its hard find..im real ask if u can put die people in modern age because im need it..im do rpg game like resident evil and need..can give info were im can find materials for a cenario zombie map?

Stridah

The People's Champion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
stupid question but how do you use these?

Kazzador

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There are two ways to go about using these. First is to click the image and either right click to save or select the save icon ( I think depending on the browser). Select a place where they will be stored on your computer. Once you have the Vx/ace engine open, you can import graphics manually into your game folder. Usually it prompts you to select a transparency colour which will be the sprites background colour, so that you don't get the background on screen.

The second way is directly save the images into your Graphics/characters folder in the game folder you create or project folder. This will save you having to import and should set the transparency for you. At-least it does when one sets the background as a transparency when creating the sprites, which I do. 

If you are using them for other means, or game makers then that will depend on entirely how the engine uses image frames so that will be down to you to figure it out, if possible. 

Stridah

The People's Champion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
thanks kaz! got it now

monkeyboy166

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi im simply blown away by these sprites i bought the zombie pack but it had no sprite sheets in grrrrr but these are simply wonderful in 6 months i intend to have my game to be called deadwake on greenlight is it ok to use your zombies?

Kazzador

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks, and yes it's ok too use any of my sprites, so long as you give the appropriate credits and use within the rpg maker series. Good luck with your project.

OALEbappie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Thanks Kazzador, just what I was looking for these Goblins. Thanks !! :guffaw:

Lord Halo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I must know do you do battlers for this stuff?

Lars Ulrika

I punch Therefore I am Harvest the land Taking the
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'll just back what is said above. Good job :D

Kazzador

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@bappie; Zeuro and lars; Thanks!

@Halo; Unfortunately I don't. These sprites rely on improvisation, using what is already out there, be it default battlers, user created battlers and such.

@Grandma; Thanks for doing that.

SunDog

KHAAAAAAAAN!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like the Antler guy

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
wow.. nice~!! Good job.. at least char generator would come in handy.. Arigatou.. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309