MerlinCross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So the music I use for the main menu is pretty thematic I feel and fits well into the short opening bit I have for my game. However to keep the music going, I would have to do "Change BGM to Theme" somewhere in the opening event. This leads to a weird instance of "Wait wasn't the music already playing?"

So is there a way to keep the main menu music playing after hitting "Start game"?

Midnight_Monday

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You can use JV Master's Skip Title Screen script to bypass the in-game main menu. Then you can create a fake title screen using eventing (I can elaborate if you need the assistance) which will let you have the main menu music seamlessly continue playing into the actual game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

uOy9Wjc.png

Something something.
Dev be like: "I'll make the character goes amnesia so I could explain the world and the lore better and immersive to the players"
Whoever decided that the 5th area of Xenoblade 3 had to be THAT big and be explored in the manner it does needs to be shot. My OCD cannot leave a tiny shard of the map hidden and those controls can go right on and f*** themselves. -.-

/rant off
Raggon wrote on NoPatience's profile.
:kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BagOfAnts