manck

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
possible to not pause events movements, timer, while the dialogue window is open ?

Black Mamba

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
pt-br
Primarily Uses
Hi Biud, Center is not working, in PC is centered, but in mobile its not

perizada

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Need some help with the input box, im trying to run it in android,, but the box sticks to the bottom right corner ,ive tried center,, and x ,z cords but it stays on the bottom right of my game window, any help would be appreciated,
ps it works fine on browser and desktop

biud436

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Need some help with the input box, im trying to run it in android,, but the box sticks to the bottom right corner ,ive tried center,, and x ,z cords but it stays on the bottom right of my game window, any help would be appreciated,
ps it works fine on browser and desktop
That's position can be the different depends on device resolution. But I'm not sure how to reproduce it that you said.

perizada

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
That's position can be the different depends on device resolution. But I'm not sure how to reproduce it that you said.
its not the device resolution, i tried it on other devices, its exactly the same... the input box sticks to the bottom right. Thanks though

biud436

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
its not the device resolution, i tried it on other devices, its exactly the same... the input box sticks to the bottom right. Thanks though
The input element is placed on the center of the screen. however some elements such as canvas, video, input are resized to force by chrome whenever opening a virtual keyboard on Android Chrome. So I can't solve it right now. It seems that many experiments will be needed to prevent screen shrinkage.

If you change css elements the following on developer tools, it will be located as you wish on the center of the screen. However it's not exactly changed via the code inside plugin. I'm not sure why that is not changed.

Last edited:

iCed

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, and thanks a lot @biud436 !
I was looking for an easy-to-use keyboard input plugin, and yours works great, thank you !

Fufi_Saintz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Other
Hi everybody,

first of all many, many thanks to @biud436 as this is the main plugin of my actual project. It is working flawlessly. The only thing is that I want to made some change in its appearance through CSS, but I can't do that. I just want to make the font size bigger, as I have changed the game resolution to 1024x768.
This is what I added in the "CSS parameter" section of the plugin:

.inputDialogContainer {
font-size: 40px;
}

Attached here you have also an image of the whole plugin settings.
All my attempts were vane, I had no results.
Please consider also that I know very little about CSS.

PS: I hope this is the right section to ask for...

Attachments

biud436

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everybody,

first of all many, many thanks to @biud436 as this is the main plugin of my actual project. It is working flawlessly. The only thing is that I want to made some change in its appearance through CSS, but I can't do that. I just want to make the font size bigger, as I have changed the game resolution to 1024x768.
This is what I added in the "CSS parameter" section of the plugin:

.inputDialogContainer {
font-size: 40px;
}

Attached here you have also an image of the whole plugin settings.
All my attempts were vane, I had no results.
Please consider also that I know very little about CSS.

PS: I hope this is the right section to ask for...
You can't change font size using css in the plugin.

To change the font size,
You need to delete any of the code dealing with that changes the font size, from the plugin file.

JavaScript:
    Line 454:       textBox.style.fontSize = (Utils.isMobileDevice()) ? '1rem':(2 * Graphics._realScale) + "em";
    Line 459:     if(OkButton) OkButton.style.fontSize = (Utils.isMobileDevice()) ? '1rem':(1 * Graphics._realScale) + "em";
    Line 460:     if(CancelButton) CancelButton.style.fontSize = (Utils.isMobileDevice()) ? '1rem':(1 * Graphics._realScale) + "em";
    Line 723:     if(OkButton) OkButton.style.fontSize = (Utils.isMobileDevice()) ? '1rem':(1 * Graphics._realScale) + "em";
    Line 724:     if(CancelButton) CancelButton.style.fontSize = (Utils.isMobileDevice()) ? '1rem':(1 * Graphics._realScale) + "em";
    Line 726:     textBox.style.fontSize = (Utils.isMobileDevice()) ? '1rem':(2 * Graphics._realScale) + "em";
You can change the font size via css, after that.

Last edited:

Fufi_Saintz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Other
Great! I already started experimenting, it works!

Just to know: given that I only want to double the text box size (leaving unmodified the OK and Cancel buttons), could it be possible just to change the REM value from 1 to 2 in lines 454 and 726? It seems a simplier way to get what I want.

Thanks in advice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.
When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glasty