HiSv

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @SVEzT, @biud436 and everybody, hope you all are doing well.
I finished my game (in which this plugin is fundamental), it runs with no problem in Windows, but now that I'm working on the Android version I had the same "no keyboard/cursor appearing" problem.
Did you find any solution to this?
If no, and also to avoid future problems with Android Web Studio updates as @biud436 was talking about, I was considering using @Aloe Guvner's Virtual Buttons and DPad plugin to make keyboard appears anyway and whenever it is needed, but before trying this I wanted to know if you found or there are other ways/solution to fix the problem.
Many thanks in advice, have a good day you all.
Hey,

we tried several other plugins and none of the worked smoothly under android. Finally, we decided stayt with the RS InputDialog Plugin but added "Tap in the left or right bottom corner of your display to open the keyboard." as a "hint" within the input box.

You really consider using Aloe Guvner's Virtual Buttons and DPad plugin? You would need to build a full keyboard using it. Do you consider this to be feasible.... sounds tricky to me.

Fufi_Saintz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

Yeah, after writing the message and starting working on it I soon realized that building an entire virtual keyboard seems very difficult to do, or in any case it is something out of my possibilities.
Sorry to hear that nobody found a solution, because apart form this the plugin is fantastic.
I'm going to adopt your solution, seems the simplest thing to do.
Many thanks for the reply, greetings from Italy and best wishes for everything.

Alexandr_7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Can you tell me how to apply the standard Window view that RPG Maker uses. Is it even possible?

Alexandr_7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Maybe someone can help me. I don't know CSS at all.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
Ads: "Up to 90% off"
Reality: 9 items at 10% Off, one item at 90% off
if you were working on a rhythm-based retro fighting game, would you rather have the jumps take up two beats (one for jumping, one for landing) or just one?
Only 3 more days to get your copy of Move That Box! with -15% discount!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking