GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That's going to look really good on my side view battle maps for cave and dungeon locales, and even dark city streets at midnight!

<drool><drool>

venusaur

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry, I know this is quite off-topic, but how do you make platforms that you can pass through from underneath, but not from other sides. Khas managed to do it in the demo without ANY events or region tags etc, but I can replicate it. Does anyone know how? Thanks!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That is indeed off topic, please post a new thread

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure if this is fixable or not but here's an obvious problem ;_;

http://postimg.org/image/t2dpkyoz9/

I'm using sprites thats larger than 32 pixels and I never noticed this problem till currently. I was having fun with the lighting until I ran into this problem. Then I fell over my seat and literally had a "heart attack!" O_O

Please please say its "Fixable!" ;_;

Mako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Port this to MV and I will buy. Money for you, light for me. I'm 27% sure you are moving quickly to port.

Syndicate

Pandora Network
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
^ this.

I've put money aside for you and you alone Khas. LET THERE BE LIGHT!!

cropots

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
What are the chances of a version for the MV later this year?I take much of a lighting effect to be able to finish my game.

Pock

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm very sorry if this question has been answered but I kind of skimmed through this thread because I'm currently working.

Does anyone here that owns this script know if it fixed the thing with Khas Awesome Lighting where the room/scene loaded at standard stock lighting/tint but then dimmed out to match the lighting effect added with the script? I know there's a few workarounds but I'm a bit of a novice at RPG Maker and I'm trying to work on my first project which heavily relies on the rooms starting off at the lighting level I tell them to.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm using this script and haven't noticed that problem, so I assume it's been fixed.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm using this script and haven't noticed that problem, so I assume it's been fixed.

flimbo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hi Khas,

Thanks for this script, I'm using it on my game, and the improvement from Awesome in speed, light quality and features is amazing!

Regarding the fog add-on, would be possible to specify a frame count for the fog to appear/disappear? (So it can fade in and fade outt)

Also, would be possible to change a fog´s tone?

Thanks again!

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hi khas, how about this fantastic script in Rpg Maker MV? T_T Please give us information...

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Khas is moving to US at the moment and is offline for some time now. You need to have some patience.

@lonewolph: nope its Ace only at the moment

@DarkSearinox92: Khas has plans to create a Version for MV, but there is no status or ETA on it.

Robert-Character Creator

Waiting for Replies
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Since Khas is moving, this probably will be ignored. Anyhow, I've used Khas old lighting script for years, and now that I've upgraded, my game crashes every time I hit 'New Game'.

I was going to add a picture of the crash, but the Replies don't seem to have that option.

The error says:

"Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'effect_surface' for #<Game_Map:0x8a3f9dc>

Is this a glitch, or am I just messing up somehow?

Edit: I think this is because I'm using the old Khas script's event comments. Since there were no instructions other than where to place it, I thought the same old comments would work. What are the new comments?

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am not sure which command you are after, but there is a pdf with commands accompanied with the pack, where the script and commands are described.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Progress on one of my projects has been slow, but I'm at a spot now where I feel like sharing the four main characters.

From left to right we have: Amabel, Tibby, Dusty, and Wren.

tibbyrpgcast.jpg
I'm in a much better mood about my game than I was 2-3 days ago. I keep switching between sideview and front because of the amount of assets needed for side (I'm drawing it all myself)... but I've decided to stick with front, for my own sanity. sidenote... people, planning is important. I've spent so long on just getting my game's ideas off the ground because I didn't plan ahead.
I'll finally wash my clothes today!
SA46ATTACK.gif :kaojoy:New Arab character in action.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildsky