Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
While I've been away for awhile, I have been working on some projects with maig memple. I've uploaded quite a few things. A beating heart (one in front of arms and one behind), button eyes(one that never closes and one that does), vivisections (modern and old fashioned), a scar from surgeries in the temporal lobe, a leotard, smoke coming from the body (I'm very proud of that one), a scar pattern around sections of the face, and a chest fur pattern. They're only sv and variation sheets now, and they've been uploaded under the credit maig memple section.
Here are some pictures:

I'll release more of these works as I'm finished.
EDIT: I've just released a double layered dress seen here:
Capture.PNG
EXTRA EDIT: I've added a single skirted version and accessory versions of both skirts. Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added a cute new dress and a jacket (SV and variation Sheets only). Here's an example pic:
Capture.PNG
You can find it under the maig memple credit folder.

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
8F2EB2E5-9F23-49F3-92BF-91DFCE8B261E.png E4CEB5AF-CCF0-4429-BFB7-FDA5E0446D40.png 71C795EF-9270-49F0-B0BB-3817D1D7757D.png 84F9D941-5D00-4DD5-8E83-DBA382A099CB.png EE6FCB4E-E82F-48FC-9D74-4419DA32A86C.png So I’ve had no time lately so I’m going to upload some of the face parts here if you don’t mind

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've uploaded some spotted tights and unspotted tights. Here's an example picture of the spotted tights.Capture.PNG You can find it in the maig memple folder.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've made a ballerina sv sheets and icon. I'm so proud. It's once again in the maig memple section.
Capture.PNG

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your work is getting more and more impressive every time you put out work :) amazing!!

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've uploaded a special folder maig memple and I created as a surprise, that was unfortunately never used. Maig Memple sketched out these beauties and I animated them and cleaned them up. So please enjoy them. They are under the maig memple tab.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have updated Maig Memple's Rear Hair 257 SV and variation sheets to be more accurate, I still have to fix the kids version, but here is an example pic: Captured.PNG

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the hard work.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I fixed some names and added some names onto some of Maig Memple's unnamed parts as well as fixed an sv and variation sheets for any long bangs as seen here:
View attachment 113277

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congratulations! You now have an easy way to carry babies with a new modification from bokuo's parts. Here it is!
gp98gUc.png
Originally, it was supposed to be a forward facing baby pack for men, but that failed. This is plan b. There will never be an sv sheet for this. Heads colliding with each other make close interactions extremely difficult, and I lack the patience. This should work for men, but I haven't tested it for them. You can find it under the bokuo folder in the needs credit tab.

I've also added an FAQ below how to use.

Last edited:

Totori

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Am I missing something in naming them, mostly trying to like figure out the organization, but it's killing me x.x

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm really sorry. You should look at similar generator parts for help with names.

EDIT: I've added two new colorable eyes.

Last edited:

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Found a copy of a tv sheet for maig memple's rear hair 622 (the very curly one), and a tv sheet of maig memple's kid's rear hair hair 256 (the one with the ear tufts) while I was cleaning my computer. It's under the maig memple tab under the needs credits tab

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Made a flame hair sv sheet. Here's how it looks: Capture.PNG
The file is under credit pearl484

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As part of a request from @JaeJaeCee, I have created some new tv sheets for bandages and bloody bandages from the default headbands and bloody from whtdragon and hiddenone's restaff parts. The bandages can be found under just for fun, and the bloodied ones can be found under credit whtdragon and hiddenone. There's splatted, pooled, and covered drip for those who want them. I'll upload the rest as i finish.

Argentdragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just want to say thank you so much for all your hard work! I've recently been looking into expanding the generator and I came across all these threads and the collab is awesome to see. Definitely don't work too hard, but these resources are AMAZING!! So thanks again! :kaothx:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!
Final sprint for me, although a long one. If everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of the year. Then I'll have to take the Bar classes and exams (4 months), then I'm off to practicing law (as an intern for 6 months, paid of course, then I'll be a full fledged attorney).
I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.
Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Churlesc