Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've missed 4 days. Jeez. I'm so sorry you guys. According to my (totally real and 1,000% accurate) event meter, that dropped my day event host ratings into the negative 50s. But, hopefully, I can make it up to you guys with enough goodies to make those ratings go back to the negative 20s. Woohoo!

An SV sheet for adult dull eyes. Set to change colors when eyes do.
SV_Glasses_p401.png SV_Glasses_p401_c.png
One eyed Dull Eye Sheets
SV_Glasses_p402.png SV_Glasses_p402_c.png
Other One-eyed Dull Eye Sheets
SV_Glasses_p403.png SV_Glasses_p403_c.png
A neat-o mask
icon_Glasses_p23.png FG_Glasses_p23_c1_m005.png FG_Glasses_p23_c1_m020.png

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, next time, I am just releasing a pack. So, to make up for the days, yet again, here are 3 masks I edited from from super cool mask.
icon_Glasses_p20.png icon_Glasses_p21.png icon_Glasses_p22.png
FG_Glasses_p21_c1_m005.png FG_Glasses_p22_c1_m005.png FG_Glasses_p22_c1_m020.png FG_Glasses_p20_c1_m005.png

Attachments

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright. I'm going to do an upload for each day of the week. I doubt I'll upload again soon.
Dull eyes TV for kids
TV_Glasses_p400.png TV_Glasses_p400_c.png
Single Eye is dull TV sheet for kids
TV_Glasses_p398.pngTV_Glasses_p398_c.png
Other Single eyed TV sheet for kids
TV_Glasses_p399.png TV_Glasses_p399_c.png
Dull eyes SV sheet for kids
SV_Glasses_p400.png SV_Glasses_p400_c.png
SV sheets for one eyed kids
SV_Glasses_p399.png SV_Glasses_p399_c.png
And for our final day, the last one eyed SV sheetss. FOR THE CHILDREN
SV_Glasses_p398.png SV_Glasses_p398_c.png

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you for fighting the good fight and expanding the options for children, Pearl.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I were to create parts that could complete a shoulder up bust and would change colors in the character generator, but it would require the use of layers and some image editor to arrange the parts to actually be a bust, would anyone want it? I know a lot of people have trouble with the generator, but size limits would require layers and slight arrangements to make a bust.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You guys may notice that I've added a few female rear hairs to the generator recently under the credit Maig Memple tab. What I've been doing is completing the female rear hairs by frakenspriting them so I no longer have blanks. I have now created a full sheet for every rear hair with the exception of four braids which will not be uploaded. I have uploaded every item that used only default sprites. Those completed with other artists' works have not been added. This is for a variety of reasons. The main reason being that 3-8 creators to credit is a lot. However, some creators, like Avery, either are against sharing edits of their sprites, and others are either unclear and sharing edits, or are from translated posts, and my notes did not specify which. I've even used commercial products on a few. I may release some of the frakensprites later, but for right now, I doubt maig memple's female rear hair will be getting updates for awhile.
After I finish maig's memple female front hair, I will likely be releasing original content again.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've added a 2-tailed fox generator part for kids under whtdragon and hiddenone edits. Here's how it looks. Technically, you can do the same thing with just extended generator, the restaff, and my default parts, but now, you can have the tails the exact same color.
TV_Tail2_p101_c.png

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Inspired by Avery's post, here are two set of wings face parts to match Hiddenone's. They aren't the cleanest, but I needed practice in face parts. There is no credit needed if you use them, unless you use them with Hiddenone's or another artist's wings. Although it may be placed under Credit Hiddenone later.
FG_Wings_p07.pngFG_Wings_p09.png

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made some parts, including my personal favorite, goat horns. They are under credit Pearl484. capture.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babiboo