Kid (and Adult) Parts

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by Pearl484, Mar 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TwilightFaze

TwilightFaze The First Pangaean Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yeah, my fault entirely. Had it in my Generator for so long I thought it came with it. I'll just have to find a way to edit it on my end. I see a loophole to sharing edits, but I'm not in the business of abusing trust.

Sorry for that and thanks anyway!

MMMm likes this.
  2. Pearl484

Pearl484 Sweetly Spiked Flower Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    All accessory b sheets complete except for horns which will be done at the same time as the ears. Those will be a pain to place, but very beneficial.

MMMm likes this.
  3. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I completed sv sheets of whtdragon's patched arms and of the beast ear 1-4. Enjoy.

MMMm likes this.
  4. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    All ears and accessories are complete. All that's left is the wings and facial mark 3.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    MMMm likes this.
  5. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I got excited and added glasses, facial marks, front hair, accessories, and some tails to the sliding kids. Noticed the link was missing and fixing it now.

MMMm likes this.
  6. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've added the last facial mark sv. Facial marks 8 and 9 will not recieve sv sheets. They just won't fit. Wings will take a while, and they are frustrating, so there will probably only be one released per day.

MMMm likes this.
  7. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Added SV Wings 4. Also added a modified version of the first female clothing tv sheets. It is a bit less ornate, but it should be similiar enough to make up for kids not having that. Since I had to build it pixel by pixel, you need to credit me if you use it, and I'm unlikely to add any face, sv, or tvd sheets for clothes. Emotions were also added from one of whtdragon's sheets. I made it only heads, so on the extended generator, you'll just add it to the body. On default, you probably can't add it since they are bodies. I've also added leotards and a swimsuit.

8. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    There is no way I can do the rest of the wings sv sheets. Sorry.

MMMm likes this.
  9. MMMm

MMMm Veteran Veteran

Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Is it because of the height issues?

10. TwilightFaze

TwilightFaze The First Pangaean Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Most likely. I don't blame him. I think the only hope for the wings is to just make original stubby "baby" versions and not resized ones, kinda like they did the Elf Ears for Kids. I wouldn't blame Pearl at all for not wanting to do that, though. Considering they're pretty much the pioneer for all the Kids Generator parts, I'm grateful for any of the extra options at all.

Thank you again for all your hard work!

MMMm likes this.
  11. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @MMMm You're right. It's because of the height difference in kids. The wings are just too big for their itty bitty bodies. @TwilightFaze baby versions of the wings might be cool to work on, but it'll be awhile before I try.

Right now I'm working on face graphics of generator artists who were so kind as to allow edits on their work. I'll try to complete them as soon as possible. Face graphics are the most fun to work on because of their beauty and ease of movement, but they are also super hard due to their use of shadow and more details.
    I'll start uploading the new works whenever I'm finished with each creator's work , underneath the credit folder. Each creator will have a link to at least one of their work, and a warning to follow their terms. Most creators that allow edits require them to be shared on their pages as well, so you will also find the links there as well. The reason I'm doing that is because a) It gives me clear goals, but mostly b) so I won't spam their pages.

Thank you guys for the support. I really hope your kids will turn out to be great.

MMMm likes this.
  12. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've added a dog to accompany your kids. Why? Because dogs are a kid's best friend. They haven't been tested, nor have they been made a generator part. I'll get on that...eventually. Although, if any of you use it, tell me if you see any issues.

MMMm likes this.
  13. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    WhtdragonAndHiddenOne have created some bathing suit parts for the july Restaff located here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/restaff-july-2018.98597/
    They are more complete than mine, and probably better drawn, but if you insist that your kid needs a bathing suit that just barely uncovers their belly, and are desperately lacking that face graphic, their bathing suit comes with one, and no one can tell from the face graphic how much it covers. Feel free to use it until I decide to make one myself (if I ever do). And at the same time, feel free to use some of their other amazing stuff.
    If you're anything like me, (who is lazy and only rarely checks pages that are not the mv forums), you may have missed the restaff, and may wanna try their awesome cool stuff, like their other kid's parts, or, heaven forbid, even go and explore....the adult generator parts section. I might edit some of those parts to fit kids later.

MMMm likes this.
  14. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Okay, school season has started so updates may be slow, but 1 of the creators were so kind as to allow edits without posting it on their page. I'm not completely finished, but I'm frustrated, so I'm uploading what I've done so far. I've added his folder under the needs credit folder tab. You can find his original resources at https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/franciscos-generator-parts.54943/.

MMMm likes this.
  15. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Okay, did edits of the face parts of whtdragon and hiddenOne's Restaff release facial marks. Skull was not included. I also organized the main catalog again. To their credit, most of the stuff not for kids is inappropiate for them, but I don't care.

MMMm likes this.
  16. whtdragon

whtdragon Resource Staff Restaff

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    We considered making all the face marks to kids too o 3 o but we ran short on time~ so it's nice to see someone already converting them!
    I would have made more unique face marks for kids too, but maybe next time~ keep up the good work ( o w o)-b

MMMm likes this.
  17. Conflictx3

Conflictx3 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    EDIT: I thinkkkkk i figured it out, its because i lack the matching variation file right? if so i didnt see a matching variation for those eyes & eyebrows, if there in there i'd love to download and fix my mistake!

Original post:

i just got RMMV 3 days ago (i use to use XP back in 2014) so this was my first foray into adding generator parts, thank you for making it so easy! everything turned out great except a few items i received: a pair of eyes and eyebrows that don't show up in the generator

the default working pair of eyes that came with RMMV is "FG_Eyes_p00_c1_m002" & the default blank eyes were "FG_Eyes_p00_c2"
    so i turned your file, "ScaredIris", into "FG_Eyes_p01_c1_m002" and your blank eyes file into "FG_Eyes_p01_c2"

in addition for the eyebrows the only working one in the generator is the default which is named "FG_Eyebrows_p00_c1_m003"
    thus i named the files i downloaded from you as such:
    "FG_Eyebrows_p01_c1_m003"
    "FG_Eyebrows_p02_c1_m003"
    "FG_Eyebrows_p03_c1_m003"
    "FG_Eyebrows_p04_c1_m003"

i attached an image as well, the highlighted images are the oens i renamed as explained above that aren't appearing in the generator

Gen_Error.png

please fill me in on what i'm doing wrong!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    MMMm likes this.
  18. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Conflictx3 It might be. I'm a bit lazy about variation files and either don't do them, or copy them from whatever I'm adapting, even if I've modified it enough so it doesn't match.
    Edit: Added some mouths.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  19. Conflictx3

Conflictx3 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    not a problem im a quick study, found out any variation works as long as the name matches the file i want, then i found some silouettes of each variation so i was able to add the eyes & eyebrows with some quick tweaks! thank you again!

MMMm likes this.
  20. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've adjusted some of the default eyes to be on kids faces, and I've adjusted 2 of the iris's (swirl and star-struck) of whtdragon and hiddenone's to fit the default kid's eyes. For those times you want those iris's to reflect brainwashing or awe without changing the eyes.

MMMm likes this.