Kid (and Adult) Parts

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by Pearl484, Mar 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Pearl484

Pearl484 Sweetly Spiked Flower Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've completed all adult parts for rear hair 614 and 611. I tried to debug the parts and there are soooo many issues. I'll be working on completing a few parts for the next few days to better help me keep track of them....and their issues.

2. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've spent several hours debugging and listed the problems. I'm probably going to try to make several pieces that won't be exact and improve them later because I reaaally want these pieces usable for my game.

3. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm getting stressed enough to get headaches and doing strange things to edit these pieces together. Until I'm relaxed, I'll be taking a break. I've added a few pieces of sheets for pieces that run over the shoulder. They won't have pieces over the shoulder, but it should still work till it's fixed.

4. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've completed sheets for the fairies. They are mostly balls of light that dim when you're damaged and sparkle when you're spell casting or have won. They aren't tested because I'm using different sheets for my characters.

maigmemple likes this.
  5. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've updated maig memple's messy ponytail so it has a sv sheet and a variation sheet. Here's an example: MessyExample.png

MMMm likes this.
  6. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've added an sv sheet and variation sheet for maig memple's rear hair 705. Here's an example:[​IMG]
    So far SV sheets take me the most of the day but allow me to make variation sheets which are useful for testing.

7. JaeJaeCee

JaeJaeCee Emerald Phoenix Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Alright, I have a question.
    I downloaded MV through Steam, so its not actually on my computer that I am aware of- I have access to it through Steam, I believe, even though I have an icon for it on my desktop.
    Would downloading these still allow me to use them, or would I not be able to do it because of this?
    The KADOKAWA file is nowhere on my computer.

8. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @JaeJaeCee I have steam too. It's in your steam folder. This PC - Windows C: - Program Files (x86) - steam -steamapps - common - rpgmaker- generator. I recommend you use the extended generator though. It's easier to modify, and some of my pieces will work with that instead. It's at https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...ha-0-09-update-on-the-4th-january-2018.56569/. Either way, at least some of my pieces will work with it. But the default generator wants all parts, or it'll freak out.

9. JaeJaeCee

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Now I am confused...
    -Which parts will work with it?
    -How would I download it?
    I have little to no experience downloading stuff like that- and I haven't been working with MV for long.

I'm sorry if I seem demanding or if these questions are difficult to answer...

10. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So all of my adjusted default parts should work with the default generator. Everything else you'll have to check to make sure it has all of its sheets. The TVD sheet is the one where the characters laying down. The TV sheet is the walking part. The SV sheet is the battler sheet. The face sheet the parts on the face. Wings and Tails do not have face parts. The variation sheets have either a face with the part or a body with a part. To download, click the links. Then copy and paste the files into your generator. Make sure you make a copy of the generator before you do, in case it causes issues.
    The extended generator you download wherever you like. Download your default generator parts from the pathway by clicking download default parts and following the path above, and you can download rxge files, mv style folders, or individual parts sheet by sheet by clicking add resources and following the directions. If there's an issue, its often easy to fix by removing resources and reinstalling it.

11. JaeJaeCee

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thank you!

edit: I hope that someday you will make wings to fit the kid's bodies. Your pieces are very accurate, and they look just like the originals.
    I can see how redrawing the wings in their entirety would be difficult and tedious, but at the same time, I feel that you would be able to make an excellent set of wings.
    I intend to keep an eye on this thread just in case, as I have several dozen characters that would benefit from these pieces.
    Thank you so much for your work!

edit2
    I tried to download the eyes and it has somepletely messed up the entire eyeset!! HELP!! They eyes became multiple sets overlaid on each other- i don't know how to fix it! - trying to delete everything and then redoing the set made it worse- Icons don't match...!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  12. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Are you using the extended generator or the default? If you're using the extended you might need to upload them seperately, and that would mean I need to rename it. If you're using the default, it may be a misnumbering thing, and I may need to rename it.... or it could be an issue with missing parts. I'll try to see if I can fix the icons later though.

If you're using the default generator without a backup version, you'll probably need to reinstall rpgmaker mv.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  13. JaeJaeCee

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yeah, I managed to fix it a couple hours ago...
    I took the long way around and completely deleted MV, then reinstalled it through Steam- Its fine now. I redownloaded the ears and tails, and made a copy of that version of the generator in my desktop, so that I would be able to restore it if I mess it up again. :)
    Renaming the eyes may be a good idea... I don't know much about creating resources, but that may have been a large part of it, is the names.

14. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    okay. Was it an issue with the default or extended compatibility?

15. JaeJaeCee

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

16. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've made a variation and Sv sheet for maig memple's front hair 610. It can also work for 611 if you choose to ignore the slight curl on the top. Added messiness for 612 is....unlikely. When I develop it, you'll have to work with both 612 and 613 having the same sheet. Sorry. Here's an example of the SV sheet.
    [​IMG]

CoryH likes this.
  17. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've added sv and variation male and female front hairs for the maig memple's link based front hair. Here's some examples:[​IMG]

CoryH likes this.
  18. CoryH

CoryH Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    These are all awesome, thanks for taking the time to do all the SV sheets as well!!

MMMm likes this.
  19. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @CoryH Thanks, I'm trying to do all sheets.
    I've completed 4 sets of SV and variation sheets for maig memple's adaptations, and finished off a few parts. I'll rename them to be compatible in the generator.
    Here are the example pics:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I'm not exactly sure if the 2nd one is an actual adaptation for a part, but I'll try to see if it is. It looks like a part to me.

CoryH likes this.
  20. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've added the rest of maig memple's fairy sheets, but there is one problem. The last fairy is named the same as the rock spikes so its named improperly in its TV sheet mode. So, be forewarned. Unfortunately, I have no example pictures for you (weird how I keep forgetting with fairies...) so you'll have to see the orbs for yourself.
    I've figured out the issue with the eyes (i forgot the variation sheets) and renamed all the pieces to be compatible.
    I'll add the missing sheets later, and for now I'll try to fix the other artist adaptations.

MMMm likes this.