Kid (and Adult) Parts

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by Pearl484, Mar 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Pearl484

Pearl484 Sweetly Spiked Flower Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I got frustrated completing the balding long hair for maig memple so I added a large update on whtdragon and hiddenone's reStaff. None are complete, but variation, SV, and TV sheets have been added to a lot of pieces (mostly ones with face paint).
    Edit: A few are complete now.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    maigmemple and MMMm like this.
  2. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    All non-bloody and non-scar parts from whtdragon and hiddenone's first restaff release have been given tv and tvd parts. Most have variation sheets. Tomorrow, I'll work on some buns for maig memple parts.

I've added a new sv and variation sheet for a few sheets of Maig Memple's curly hair. Here's an example pic:[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    Kostekaro, maigmemple and MMMm like this.
  3. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The new base has come in handy to make SV and variation sheets for maig memple's double bun parts. Here's an example pic: Example.png

MMMm likes this.
  4. JaeJaeCee

JaeJaeCee Emerald Phoenix Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Alright, I tried literally everything that I could think of, and the eyes STILL mess up.
    I don't know if this is just my computer acting up, or what, but they STILL absolutely refuse to work correctly.
    I tried ONLY copying over the quadruple eyes- double set eyes, I don't know for sure what to call them... Spider eyes? LETS GO WITH SPIDER EYES,
    but they never once showed up, and I know for sure i copied them to the correct file.
    I even tried renaming them a couple times to see... But they never once showed up in the actual generator.
    Not. Once.
    And when I decided to copy the ENTIRE file over(minus a few that shared the same name as ones that were already there), lo and behold, I had the exact same issue as a few weeks ago.
    Picture over picture.
    I don't know what is wrong with the eyes- but please tell me that I am not the ONLY ONE having this issue??
    I really wanted to see what the Spider eyes would look like if I made a character with them... ::(

MMMm likes this.
  5. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    That's an issue on my end. I forgot to patch the variation sheets. It apparently makes the default generator angry. This is what I get for not testing my pieces in my earlier days and assuming they'd work anywhere. The eyes are now fixed and tested, but if you want your "spider eyes" to be on the other sheets, I'l have to make a new base template.
    Please let me know what other pieces cause the default to freak out if you find them. I think there might be an issue with eyebrows. I'll have to check tomorrow so I can fix them then.

MMMm likes this.
  6. JaeJaeCee

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Alright, I found only 2 things are wrong now. :)
    1. Your 9 and 15 files should be renamed, otherwise they will overlap the children's closed eyes. I renamed them 31 and 32 respectively (completely fixed it)
    2.Spider Eyes looks AMAZING, except for the fact that the eyebrows are in the middle of the upper eyes. I think that making a blank face and variation sheet and naming it for eyebrows would allow us to be golden. :)

Hope this helps

MMMm likes this.
  7. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wow. Thank you. A rename is an easy fix, and a blank file for eyebrows is a super easy file to make.

MMMm likes this.
  8. MMMm

MMMm Veteran Veteran

Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    It does. Most of us just use the extended generator, so hearing about someone who uses MV's generator is a different perspective.

9. JaeJaeCee

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I keep forgetting that there even IS an extended generator.

10. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Eyebrows will have to wait till tomorrow. A project of mine ran long so I'll have to track down the sheets then.

MMMm likes this.
  11. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Maig Memple and I have been working together to upload some sheets at roughly the same time. I've added the sheets I was working on for Maig Memple's newest release. Parts Rear Hair 720 and 719 have SV and variation sheets. FrontHair 722 have TV and TVD sheets. RearHair 719 also has TV and TVD sheets. Here's a few example pics.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    EDIT: I've fixed the eyebrows. I'm now going to check the Accessories.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    MMMm likes this.
  12. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks to a creative suggestion from jaejaecee, I've added some unusual eyes that let you color the sclera and have either color changing pupil-less eyes or have the ability to add pupils on top of your pupils. You can even use it on the character walking around the world. You can find it under the just for fun tab. No credit necessary, Here's an example of one of my kids using it.
    Capture.PNG
    EDIT:The SV sheet doesn't work either way. However, it looks unique enough on the face so I'll keep both pieces up

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    The Stranger and MMMm like this.
  13. Pyrathas

Pyrathas Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Pearl these are fantastic thank you again! You have no idea what this means for me THANK YOU!

MMMm likes this.
  14. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've changed the title and added blank versions of all of my kids eyes and the adult default eyes, Its under the face parts tab, and you do not need to credit me if you use them. You can thank Jaejaecee for them, and I'll add colorable sclera for them soon.

MMMm likes this.
  15. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've compiled 25 different combinations of the first 5 eyes for women. There are also separated parts so you can easily mix and match any new eyes easily if you have the extended generator. My goal is at the end, there will be combinations for all default eyes paired together. Including male and female together, buuuut that take a lot of space for a generator. The complete and parts are separated into two folders, and soon, I'll add a new folder of my recommended completed face parts.

MMMm likes this.
  16. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've posted a woman's version of maig memple's bindi (all sheets). I've labeled it face part 200. I've also made tv and tvd sheets of glasses 71 (the bubbles). Here's a picture of the bindi's tv sheet.
    [​IMG]
    Also, I've decided to redo my spider eyes for woman. Smaller eyes will be increased to 110% for the bottom set, and big eyes will be reduced to 90% for the upper set.

The Stranger and maigmemple like this.
  17. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've uploaded sv sheets and icon sheets for maig memple's female water elemental hair. I might need to change the shading slightly later.
    Capture.PNG

MMMm likes this.
  18. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've completed the tv and tvd sheets for maig memple's recently released complex face paint (which I've named facial mark 201) and the heavy eyeshadow face paint 701. Here's some TV sheet examples:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I plan to work on eyes today. If I do, I'll post that I did tomorrow.

MMMm likes this.
  19. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I made some new eyes, although they aren't extra spider eyes. And they once again have no variation sheets. You see, I was making a face and came across a familiar problem. I looooove the girl eyes, and like to use them for guys, but they all have eyelashes! Every single one! How are you supposed to make non-binary characters and guys with big eyes if they are all eyelash-y? Well, no more. All big female eyes have those eyelashes cut off and put in the male folder.
    Then I removed the pupils from the first 5 female eyes as an experiment to find the perfect dull eyes of the brainwashed, crazy, and unhappy. It failed, but maybe someone wants it. You can find both sets here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9wksujdcrfif2bd/AABzn1K207FA2c6tHsxHX2RVa?dl=0

Jellicoe and MMMm like this.
  20. Pearl484

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've fixed some maig memple parts.