Kid Beast Ears/Tails and Human Ear removal

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by TwilightFaze, Apr 16, 2018 at 7:09 PM.

1. TwilightFaze

TwilightFaze The First Pangaean Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi folks!

Having a bit of trouble trying to find Beast parts for the Kid generator parts. I can't art for anything, so I'm hoping someone here can teach me how to redo the parts to match the kids bodies. I copy-pasted them from the Male generator parts folder to the Kid folder (all of them from Faces to Variants) since they seem universal, but as they are now, the tails, wings and ears float away from the bodies. Does anyone know where I can find Kid version of the Beast parts?

I also discovered a No Human Ear .rar here earlier, but the patches of skin make it really hard to hide. I feel really limited on Hair options this way, so I was wondering if someone knew where I could find one that doesn't do this. My art skills are so bad, I can't even draw stick-figures so I'm hoping someone who CAN draw can help. A major longshot I know, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks!

EDIT: Also realized Wings are off as well and unable to be located either, but as this is new, I kind of get it.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018 at 8:09 PM
  2. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
  3. TwilightFaze

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sorry, I wasn't sure which of the two I should have posted. Obviously, I chose poorly. Thanks!

And while this answers the tails issue, it doesn't answer the ears since it contains Elves and Wolves. Or Wings, for that matter.

I've read the posts and I know most people don't do Generator parts because of it's limited style which, for an artist, can be a risky issue. That's why I'm REAL appreciative of any artist who willingly do Generator parts at all. I'm just hoping to find the same type of folks to add on to the Kid's folder since it feels....well, lacking.

4. JtheDuelist

JtheDuelist Face on a Hand on a Face Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Watching this because this has plagued me too after many failed hours searching Google to no avail.

5. TwilightFaze

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Honestly? I'm glad it's not just me. Because of the lack of content, I was under the impression there was a ridiculously easy way for even non-artists to do and I've been missing it.