Kid Generator Parts Usage Questions

CrisR82

Lord of the Pandas
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have a question about the use rights for the Kid Generator Parts DLC - the site has two tags in particular that concern me: "Violent Content Forbidden" and "Adult Content Forbidden". While the labels are self-explanatory, they, by themselves seem far too broad to clarify where the line is drawn, so I want to ask for a detailed clarification.

Maybe it will be easier to just throw in a few situations as examples of unclear situations. So, can a sprite made with the Kid Generator Parts DLC be used in a game...:
- if there is violent/adult content in the game but the kid character is not present in the scene
- if there is violent/adult content in the game, the kid character is present in the scene but is not taking part in it
- if there is violent/adult content in the game, the kid is taking part in it, but the sprite was edited (here the question is more "does the Editing Permitted" overwrite the other labels, as it adds custom content to the end result)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.
The No Travel Game Jam is here! Jump in to make a game in the month of April that takes place all in one town!

Decided to take a stab at video editing.... Even made a clickbait screen. I'm so proud of my sellout ways. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cst