Kids Clothes Generator Parts or a Tutorial?

snowy-scales

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm looking for clothing generator parts for children - or at least a tutorial on how to go about making/converting parts from the adult parts.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Um, I think it's more Resource Request, so I'm going to move it there. I don't think there currently exists a tutorial. Would love to be proven wrong.

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a DLC you can get from Steam that does all that work for you. Gives you a bunch of Kid Generator parts. I think it's the "Season Pass" for RMMV. It converts a lot of adult stuff to child size.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)
Almost to the finish line!... or the starting... since it's just the demo. :kaomad2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS