RMMZ Kikyou's Magical Adventure (A small snippet)

alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi i wanted to share my game with you.

Synopsis

Kikyou is a normal first year in highschool, she goes to school, has friends, and kind parents. That’s until one day she runs into a winged Shiba Inu who informs her that she is destined to save the world. The shiba comes from a world where the planet is out of resources and that these aliens have been chosen to find a new planet to start a colony on. It is now up to her to assemble a team and fight invaders coming to take over their planet. The way she has to assemble her team is that the girls from the gardens have a hidden seed inside their heart that reacts to the flower that the shiba has given her. Once she finds the other five girls, they are to locate the intruders and get them off the planet. Meanwhile she has to keep their identities a secret to keep their families safe. The town also depends on Kikyou to run errands and other things to help out with their community. During the game she will meet new people, form bonds that she has never formed before, and learn the secret of the mysterious girl from school Kurobara, she is a girl who just transferred to the school. She seems to want nothing to do with anyone but Kikyou can’t seem to stay away from her. There is just something about her eyes that she can’t get out of her head. Kikyou and her friends will travel to many places in the game, from cafes to other planets. From a quest, that allows you to track the main quests and side quests and cooking system to create different foods to heal and buff your party, from visuastella to a party system from them as well. This game is going to be filled to the brim with anime and magical girl clichés, with some new touches on the genre as well. It’s an LGBT friendly game and has a lot of representation in it as well. It’s a game for everyone who enjoys comedy, romance and just a wholesome experience.

I have a few screenshots of the game as well:
Screenshot1.png
SCreenshot2.png
I don't have a credits roll up yet but I will list them here:
Sprites
Sevarihk
Kadokawa
Eric

Music
“Mad Run”, from PlayOnLoop.com
Kadokawa

Sprite Design
Eric
Bennett

Eventing
Tarot
Eric

Busts
Eric
Kadokawa
Sevarihk

Tilesets
Avery
Maru
Com_Sho
Candacis
Kadokawa
Alastor01
Laz(vanillaDrops)
Hishimy
Starbird

Plugins
Yanfly
Galv
Estroile
Yakinori
Gameus
Game_stailer94
Casper Gaming

Story Development
Eric
Bennett

Supporters
PurpleShinx
Kurohiro
Mnkyking

Honorable Mentions
Xenwarrior
Tarot
Not_Dev

The game is in the link below
Itch.io Link for the game

BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I will play this. We'll both be old and grey when I do, because that's the rate I get around to doing things these days, but I will play this. Thanks for sharing your work so far!

alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@BenSD at least you are interested lol

alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is bumping okay?

alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
gonna bump again

gambitben

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks great, and fun! How long is it? I want to try but I'm a bit short on time right now.

gambitben

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll try it tomorrow then! :D

Renicon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! Just got done trying the game out and here were some of the things I found while playing:

- game tells you to press this button to do something which works on keyboard but is confusing you are playing on controller
- when i open the internet i get this logo that wont go away, even if i go to a different location
- when i go to the equipment menu right after waking up (thus having no items) i can try to equip nothing, and based off of the sound it plays its like i was able to equip nothing
- i got the internet logo to go away by clicking on the game screen
- the status menu is hard to read
- random wood panel in the bathroom
- in the office room, next to the dish cabinet i can go through the cabinet and walk on the wall
- no BGM, intented?
- no road signs pointing to the school

From the Synopsis it sounds like an interesting story but i suppose its not in the game yet? After i got to what i assume was the school there wasnt anything else I could do. Im interested to see how the plot continues. Let us know when there have been updates!

alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Renicon i will and thank you for letting me know about these bugs

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:
1656550526125.png
Town Design is the best part of an RPG. Well, that and dungeon design
I think that this forum's member posts should include their Phone Number and Social Insurance Number.
My PC just broke with everything I've been working on, on it. I can't afford to replace it. Life is just wonderful....
More musics! Praise be to the winter towns!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desteyo34