Kilitar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, this is my first try of pixel art for my game so expect newbie basic quality (and hope for improvements :) )
I decided to choose resolution 1600x900 so 48x48 character is too small.
My choice was to make my own 72x48 field characters and side battler version is *150% (108 x 72 size).
I am creating it modular (parts of cloth for easy switching in Gimp/Photoshop or in Game Character Hub).
Using MV graphic palete and trying adapt it to blend smoothly into MV RTP style.

As you can see - most of hairs and front faces/eyes is MV RTP edits. Rest is my work, no rips from other authors. As heads size remains mostly the same as in MV RTP there is only small adjustment needed to fit into my bodies templates.

MV licence needed as front head and hairs are RTP MV edits.
As long as you own MV licence, this resources are completelly free for any use or experimentation with edits recolor or anything else. You can use them in your project no matter if commercial or not. Credits are not required, but you can credit me if you wish.
Also nice PM with a praise or thanks never hurts :).

Naked bodies - field:
I made several templates here:

Hourglass style female "Jenny"
wide pelvis, boobies, female walking/sitting style (knees close each other)
Final Female Hourgass.png Female Hourglass Sit.png
And now parts-standing:
F_H_Long Hair.png F_H_Medium Hair.png
F_H_Sandals.png
F_H_Temple Robe Natural.png F_H_Temple Robe.png
And now parts-sitting:
F_H_S_Medium Hair.png F_H_S_Long Hair.png F_H_S_Wild Hair.png
F_H_S_Sandals.png
F_H_S_Temple Robe Natural.png F_H_S_Temple Robe.png F_H_S_Temple Robe2.png
F_H_S_Lyrae.png F_H_S_Nyrisa.png F_H_S_Vaslava.png

Muscular male
muscular, male wide walking/sitting style (knees opened)
Male naked Final.png

Slim male/elf
slim man, male wide walking/sitting style (knees opened)
Male Naked Asketic Final.png

Muscular female "Johauna"
muscular with female body measures, but male wide walking/sitting style (knees opened)
Final Female Muscle.png Female Muscle Sit.png

Unisex Gnome/(or kid) *** not finished yet ***
slim, small, no adult properties
Gnome naked.png

Male Dwarf *** not finished yet ***
muscular, male wide walking/sitting style (knees opened)
Dwarf naked.png

Female Dwarf *** not finished yet ***
Clone of Male dwarf with boobies.

And now small results of characters "in action"

Johauna (muscular female in night robe) watching sleeping Vlasteo (slim man) sleeping in temple robe.
Sleeping.PNG

Party at temple - you see muscular redhead Johauna has knees open (man sitting style) compared to other ladies.
Falas Temple.PNG

More resources (already created) tomorrow. I have some issues with spoilers multiply each edit. Fighting with new forum took more time than expected tonight. :)

Last edited:

bis1994

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! Nice sprites there!! A constructive suggestion: You could try to make the male spites chest more "square like" (Only in the "naked" sprite, the ones with clothing are fine), because there is not much difference between the female to the male chest (In front only), and make the female breasts a little less separated. But anyway, they already look so amazing, nice job!!!

Kilitar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for kind words and suggestions. It is my first pixel art work. ATM I am hiding shortcomings of my newbie work at naked bodies under cloth as I do not plan use naked templates in my game at all :), and they look better with cloths.
I made two battlers sheets but I am not satisfied with quality.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltrone