Kill counter and different things happen the more kills you have.

Lapzil_Spider

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Now in my game you don't have to kill anyone but you can if you want to, I wanna do it in the way as in
0 kills: Everyone likes u and all that stuff
1 kill: People have a different reaction because you killed someone
2-15 kills: people start to get worried that you would continue
15-40 kills: people start fleeing from the world
ETC.
I want this as in the way of killing is a bad thing, but I can't seem to find a plugin for it. I know there's kill counter plugin(s) but I want them in the way as in, the more kills you have the more different the game turns into.
As in something like
page 1: plugin command: if 0 kills: (text)
page 2: plugin command: if 1 kill: (text)
page 3: plugin command: if 2-15 kills: (text)
ETC.

If you can make/fine me a plugin for this it'll be appreciated.
I really hope I can get a plugin like this so I can change up the game the more you murder.

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Feel like this can be done pretty easily with variables.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
something like this (which could have been found pretty easily just by searching for "kill counter")?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People laughed at me when I said that Activision Blizzard would get bought up by another company if they didn't fire their execs. Now their value has dipped so much Microsoft is willing to buy the company, likely followed by some heavy terminations if they want to purify the current toxic image of Activision Blizzard.
Pro tip: don't be this person.1642536788532.png
ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bomjamboree