FREE Kingdom Hearts : Nexus Within Twilight (Fan-Game) - Every Position Needed

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by Juztsacki, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Juztsacki

Juztsacki Game Developer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    [​IMG]

Engine: RPG Maker MV
    Game Release(s): Non-commercial, Non-Profit, English. (Simple A Game to Build For building Quality and Experience other to Enjoy)
    Genre(s): Fantasy, Action, RPG, Adventure
    About: This is a fan-made based Kingdom Hearts game that surrounds around a story of a keyblader within a community of other keybladers that learns the struggles of the responsibility of carrying a keyblade. He doesn't know who he is or where he has came from but As he trains under his master to become eventually a keyblade master; He learns about his passed. He gets sent to a mission to expel the darkness at worlds that hasn't been explored within the records. As the Keyblader(main actor) goes to this World, he runs into a "Darkside Heartless" One of the most powerful and largest heartless recorded from the realm of darkness that starts to consume the mysterious world the main actor was sent to protect. As the actor fight for World's and his own existence, The main actor starts to get consumed into the realm of Darkness. As the darkness starts to consume the actor he gets saved by a strong keyblade master who claims to have a complete master of control of Both Darkness and Light. (which is uncommon in the teachings of the keyblade Warrior.) The Main actor has to make a decision what path to choose as the main actor goes through his adventure in finding the answers he need. Throughout his journey he notices the Nexus Within twilight and decides to form a group to formulate the answer between his heart and mind to protect the very balance of all Worlds.

Positions Needed:
    • Spriter
    • Tileset Developer
    • Mapper
    • Concept Artist
    • Javascript Developer
    • Beta Testers
    • Event Creating.
    • Open to Suggestions
    Positions Filled:
    • Writer
    • Hub Designer
    • Composer / Sound Editor
    Other Info: Naturally, you will be fully-credited for any and all of your contributions to the game and even though its a fan-based game and wont be publishing or making money out it. I will be more than gladly to help with some scripting, mapping, graphic design for title, hub or icons and etc.....

Communication:
    Discord will be the preferred method of communication and will develop a collaborative agenda to give at least tabs for others to see updates on what is being progressed.

[​IMG]
    Interested?
    Feel free to send me a comment on this page below, or send a pm to my profile.

VIDEO UPDATES:
    Finished making Title Screens, Main Game Menu & Working On Battle System:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  2. Juztsacki

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    BUMP!

I now only need a spriter. The spriter will be helping to make 3 frame sprite sheets for 6 character. The team for this project are working hard on this project to have our structure in order so the progress can flow better. It's almost set where the project can flow but we are in dire need for a spriter. If anyone is interested in helping. The team will be willing to trade our services in GUI, eventing and mapping.

Thank you for time. Hoping to come out with a demo soon.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  3. Trihan

Trihan Speedy Scripter Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this as I'm a massive KH fan, though I feel honour-bound to point out that your title is slightly nonsensical: "between" implies that something is positioned beyond one thing but before another. You can't really be between a single thing by definition, so "Between Twilight" doesn't make any sense.

Juztsacki likes this.
  4. Juztsacki

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I know it doesn't make sense now. However it will when you get to know the story. The summary I posted on this thread is outdated and will be updated it soon. Thank you for your Support. I will let you know when the team will come out with a Demo.

5. Trihan

First Language:
    English
    I can't imagine it will make sense when I get to know the story unless the title doesn't follow the rules of the English language. There is no definition of between that allows you to use it with a single thing, and twilight isn't plural.

Something like "Nexus within Twilight" would work better.

Leanne and Juztsacki like this.
  6. Juztsacki

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Would you like to join my team to spot things like that within our stories and concept? I greatly appreciate the advice and making changes to the logo and game title now. I want to invite you to our team if your interested.

7. Trihan

First Language:
    English
    I have a number of commitments at present but I'd be more than happy to assist in an advisory capacity where I'm able.

Juztsacki likes this.
  8. Juztsacki

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    You are Hired as Advisor. I'll PM you our team discord

9. Juztsacki

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    BUMP!

Status Update. The Battle system is almost complete and almost ready to present demo. I just really badly need a spriter if anyone could help?

10. Juztsacki

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    BUMP!

MAJOR Status Update:
    Development have returned to this game. Last time I have worked on this game was back in March 2017. I was discouraged is continuing development back then due to my team getting lives for themselves and leaving me to work on this solo and eventually giving up. I recently just found this project now June 3rd, 2018 (more than a year later) as I was going through my old files. I stared at it.... thinking...... and suddenly heard my conscious telling me. "This needs to reborn. I can't let this just sit there collecting digital dust. There is no Justice to that. Kingdom Hearts played a huge role in my childhood and memories. I won't give up again like I did before. So now, I turn on the flames and kick-started where I left off. Looking for partners to assist me in development, there will be no money involved. This is only a (non-profit fan-based Game), you would just credited toward parts you helped being developed.

I am very organized now, set goals, tasks managements so that everything is kept on track. Source codes will not be provided due to previous experiences of other stealing the idea of my previous games however. some resources will be given to you in order due to jobs needs for the game.

At this moment. I really need a spriter where I left off, however open to see if anyone is interested in the other positions that are marked filled. They are only filled because I can do all those things but separating the load can be a great help.

If interested Either Respond to me by Comenting below or PM. I am active.

Thank you all for reading and hope I will be able to work with someone. :)

SoSick. likes this.
  11. ThePotatoOfFire

ThePotatoOfFire Stop, in the name of candy! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    If your Writer slot ever opens up, I'd be happy to lend my talents! I've been a huge KH fan since I was a kid and this looks really promising! It would be amazing to be a part of a project like this!!

Edit: I'm also pretty handy at mapping!

12. Chrisx994

Chrisx994 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm up for beta testing! Also if you need i can help with mapping and eventing