Kumachan77

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have just released my 2nd title using RPG Creator for iOS called "Kingdom of Aria".  I took a different approach this time by making a light hearted comedy that any immature boy would like. The story involves an annoying brat who hires you as a bodyguard to get him to an event at Castle Aria before time runs out. There are multiple endings and unlike my previous demo (Legacy of the Star Knight), this is a full game.  The combat is mostly mapped based and enemies can be avoided but not recommended if you find yourself dying a lot. I hope you enjoy it and I appreciate any feedback, suggestions, or bugs you may find. 

It was created from start to finish on an iPad Pro using Apple Pencil.  Adobe Photoshop Mix and Fix were used for some artwork touch up and resizing.  Over was used to create the title screen and game over fonts.  SuperMii was used to create the main "hero" facial sprites.

This game is only available via the RPG Creator app and can be played using the free or paid version of the game.  This game has been tested for both iPhone 6S Plus and iPad Pro.  Kingdom of Aria, please look for it and hope you enjoy it!

KoA title.jpgImage-1.jpgImage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pagerron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It's for iOS only.

I recommend that you play this game. It's one of the best ones so far. I liked it enough to see it through to the end. Kumachan77 is a great person to speak to about RPG Creator if you have some questions.

I was able to beat this game in about 40 minutes or so. There are some times in particular that the game crashes but we are all hoping that a new update from Degica will make most of that better.

Enjoy KOA! ?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Alien Worlds, Minecraft Blocks, Extend Options, Fine Speed Control, Art by Muggu | RPG Maker News #33

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png
Another unnamed character, and probably last one for now.
She's a dragon girl inspired by fafnir dragon. as always, name suggestion is welcomed.
Dragon_Girl.jpg

Dragon_Girl_1.png
Hmm.... So I can use my quick ports of QPlugins, but QMovement breaks MZ's save system. Or I can use the Luna port of the QPlugins whose QMap breaks MZ's save system. I can't decide I want to fix one of those, or just make a new save system. The new one would look so much better.. I'm kind of tempted. :LZSexcite:
I'm very happy and I want everyone to be happy too, so I decided to share this song about the end of the world! :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabiaryl