RMMV King's Crow Demo 0.3

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by imdb55, Jan 18, 2018.

1. imdb55

imdb55 Villager Member

First Language:
    Thai
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    [​IMG]

Introducion
    Hello. This is my first ever RPG Maker game created alone. Keep in mind that the game you're playing is just the demo version. That means the game will ended after you defeated one of the main boss (sub-boss doesn't include). The full version of game is still in development. If there's any suggestions, errors or bugs just let me know. I'll try my best to make this game better.

Game Rating
    This game is rated T for teens which contains.
    • Some Blood
    • Fantasy Violence
    • Mild Language
    • Crude Humor
    • Alcohol
    • Suggestive Theme

Story
    Thousand years ago. There's the war between elves of Evasera and the greedy humans led by a tyrant King Alexander, The first Darklord. We called that conflict "The Great War". But later Alexander's son named Arthur betrayed his own father, banished most of the remaining demons and brought peace to the Eura, or later renamed to honor the new famous King Arthur. "Artherac".

But now. The new Darklord nearly recovered his strength to enslave Artherac, or likely the entire world. And the story isn't about another King Arthur's adventure. He passed away long ago by his age.

This story, is about the unknowingly chosen young man named "Raven". Who's been tasked by the Black Witch and the current King Anderson to stop the new Darklord and his evil necromancers called "Twilight". Along the way he encountered both old and new friends and enemies.

Screenshots
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Change Logs
    Version 0.3 (30/1/2018)
    • All Save Crystals and innkeepers are now highlighted with the green color.
    • All Teleport Crystals are now highlighted with the blue color.
    • Changed the Crypt tiles at the Mountain Wood: Lost Crypt.
    • Minor edits in New Evasera Teleport Crystal.
    • Villa Camp changes.
      • Removed the map Villa Camp: Tent 1.
      • Camp Nun in the Villa Camp: Tent 1 are now stand in front at the tent 1 enterance. So you don't have to go inside to talk to her.
      • Alchemy Cauldron are now moved to outside the camp just near the Quartermaster.
      • Some event text edit.
    • Poison update.
      • Poison debuff can now be stacked. But debuff will still display the latest one.
      • Changed the debuff duration to 3 (from 2-4).
    • Enemy swap update.
      • Desert Thugs, Desert Thieves and Orcs are now randomized their male/female version.
      • Orcs are now appears as sideview enemies.
      • Added a female version of orc.
    • Enemy Troops adjustments.
    • Edited the Guide Book texts and the starting tutorial texts.

Version 0.2 (18/1/2018)
    • Huge changes of musics from downloaded and rigged from the other foreign games to royalty free music resources.
    • Some text changes.
    • Some quest fixes.

Credits & Disclamers
    I do not create plugins, some sprites, tilesets and Musics. The list of the musics, plugin owners, etc. will be in the list below.

Plugins
    Yanfly Engine
    HimeWorks
    Tyler Wright
    Maliki79
    mjshi
    Kuoushi
    SuperMasterSword
    Tilesets
    Celianna
    Starbird
    Avy