Kitty litter box, food bowl and pillow tiles?

raffle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Tiles

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV RTP

Description: Hello everyone I'm looking for 3 tiles that could fit the default rpg maker mv aesthetic!

I'm looking for a cat littler box, a little food bowl and a pillow where they can sleep, these would need to be in a modern aesthetic that would fit this apartment look: apartment.png

I have been looking around for something like that but couldn't find anything :(

Thank you very much for reading! :D

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have something from Avery that has a cat tower, curtains, food/water bowls, ect. But per her terms i cant repost the sheet... and i cant find the link, BUT its a start to backtrack through her post activity.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Everything I made (and additional thing I had found) can be accessed in this thread here:

raffle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's exactly what I was looking for thank you so much @Avery :kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you ever gone full 'Ship of Theseus' while frankenspriting? Because I just did.
I saw my new eye doctor today, he reminds me of Satoru Iwata for some reason
I've been using a modified version of a script called Multiple Messages. It makes my text boxes look like a Mario & Luigi game! There is something about it that bothers me a little bit, but I shouldn't worry about that now.

Side note, Mist's walking animation is almost perfectly in sync with Loose Yourself by Eminem.
Starting work on some stuff for the community. Hopefully it will be fun, and useful to somebody.
Searching what to play in my dead times, the nostalgia hit me hard and ended downloading the Patapon trilogy, hope I can avenge my child self and beating all the games hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EpicLast