Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Kloe's Essentials Plugin
by Kloe

This is a user friendly script which helps with some of the little things in RPG Maker MV

Features
I (hopefully) will frequently be adding new features on but here are the current ones

• Group Jumping Disable

"Have YOU (the player) ever wanted to jump on your own without followers jumping at you and bumping into you as you land? Well, this is the thing for you!" 

• Quick Access to Load Menu

"I find this really useful for when I quickly wanna implement a save/load point in my game, and I can't remember the script call for opening the load menu"

Screenshots

If any of them are unclear, I will add a gif/screenshot to show it off, and will place it here!

How to Use
Download it and name it "KloeEssentials.js" then simply read the plugin file for details, it should be fairly simple to use!

Script
View attachment KloeEssentials.js
FAQ
Q: Can you add X feature?

A: I will see what I can do, just explain it, and make sure it isn't too complicated...

Terms Of Use

Free for non-commercial and commercial use if credit is given. No reposting and reclaiming as your own and no deleting the header of the script!

Known Bugs

-None currently

Kloe's Notes
I can't wait to see what you guys, gals, seagulls and penguins think of this! I will add something to it now and again so it should end up as a neat, awesome, simple, customizable plugin!

Also I would LOVE some suggestions!

Credit and Thanks
-Kloe

Update-log:

17/03/2016 -- Version 1 was released!

??? -- Universe Ends

Last edited by a moderator:

NeoPGX

~ King of Cuteness ~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
N/A
Works well, maybe a bit TOO well actually. If I use Galv's Jump Ability the leader gets further and further away from the followers unless he/she goes back to them. Any chance you could make it work in conjunction with that?

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hmm... Well I haven't actually ever used Galv's Jump Ability but what exactly would you want me to make it do, to work "in conjuction" with that? This bit just takes out followers from the equation pretty much, so is it that you want a way to get the followers back, or is it that you need a way to enable/disable that function mid-game?

NeoPGX

~ King of Cuteness ~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hmm... Well I haven't actually ever used Galv's Jump Ability but what exactly would you want me to make it do, to work "in conjuction" with that? This bit just takes out followers from the equation pretty much, so is it that you want a way to get the followers back, or is it that you need a way to enable/disable that function mid-game?

Well I have no ideas really. But you see prefer manual jumping which wont be in my first game.

But regardless I just wouldn't want the followers jumping onto the leader's same spot. Of course I can see this being a problem if the player needs to have the leader jump on to a series of 1 tile big platforms. The followers would need to be able to detect if the leader or a follower is on the platform ahead of them so that they don't jump onto the platform until the moment it's cleared and then the next follower immediately follows suit.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.
I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png
Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesmichelucci