Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Kloe's Super Simple Title Screen
by Kloe

This is a user friendly script which is very straight forward and helps you customise your title screen with ease!

Features
You can customise the font size, outline size, outline colour and position (the x position doesn't work for some reason, if anyone could say why, that'd help me, thanks!

This script also doubles as a "title screen skip" plugin if you need it, so it works either way  ;)

Screenshots
(Not really necessary, but I'll add two anyway!)

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

How to Use
Straightforward, simply consult the plugin parameters! It is specifically made for it's ease of use!

Script
View attachment KloeSuperSimpleTitle.js
FAQ
Q: Where can I find a list of compatible colours for the "outline colour" parameter?
A: I recommend THIS WEBSITE for that since it has all the available values for the colour!

Terms Of Use

Free for non-commercial and commercial use if credit is given. No reposting and reclaiming as your own and no deleting the header of the script!

Known Bugs

-The "X Position" parameter does absolutely nothing in version 1.0, but if anyone can help me fix it, that would be GREATLY appreciated!

Kloe's Notes
This is my first script!! Yay!!! I can't wait to see what you guys, gals, seagulls and penguins think of this!

Credit and Thanks
-Kloe

Update-log:

25/02/2016 -- Version 1 was released!

26/02/2016 -- I accidentally wrote the wrong "scripted by" name... that's fairly awkward....

??? -- Universe Ends

Last edited by a moderator:

NeoPGX

~ King of Cuteness ~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice plugin! The only thing I see missing from it that it could use is an option to change the color of the font on the title screen as well.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

NeoPGX

~ King of Cuteness ~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks!  :D  I wasn't really sure how but I'll look into it!

Thank you!  ;)  

I think so but I haven't actually watched Luck & Logic yet, but probably!

Hooray for anime fandom! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odys123