DemonSlayer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How to use the Class Gain Parameter? I already put some parameter block in the class gain parameter and it still using the default.

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ok hey its been a while, just tried this script and it is compatible with yanfly's and dikita's scripts (i have both of dikita's new distribute scripts which this script isnt compatible with) which is nice for my game, i was wondering something though, is it possible to move the menu command to right below the save command? is there a way to have multible distribution systems? or limited to one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tedrainboiw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Class Parameter Settings

I would add in Class Parameter Settings different increase, but how did ???

explained me?

Code:
            #--------------------------------------------------------------------------      # * Class Parameter Settings      #--------------------------------------------------------------------------      CLASS_GAIN_PARAMETER = [] # <- Do not delete or change!      # This section allows you to define distributable parameters for      # specific classes.      #      #   CLASS_GAIN_PARAMETER[class_id] = [ settings ]      #      # class_id is a Class ID number from your database.     #     # settings follow same syntax and format rules as explained in the     # Default Parameter Settings and the Actor Personal Parameter      # Settings sections above.      #      #  Parameter Settings priority order is: Class > Actor > Default                              # - - - - - - - - You can create class parameters here - - - - - - - - -            #--------------------------------------------------------------------------      # * RP Vocab      #--------------------------------------------------------------------------      VOCAB_RP   = "RP"      #--------------------------------------------------------------------------      # * RP Vocab Abbreviation      #--------------------------------------------------------------------------      VOCAB_RP_A = "R"

XPhater

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
How to use the Class Gain Parameter? I already put some parameter block in the class gain parameter and it still using the default.
This is a great script, but I can't figure this part out either.  Neither PERSONAL_GAIN_PARAMETER or CLASS_GAIN_PARAMETER have any effect; all characters still use the default.

I tried it in a blank project and it still doesn't work.

UPDATE:  I've been playing around with this for a few hours, and the solution is a little wonky.  PERSONAL_GAIN_PARAMETER[1] etc DOES in fact match up with your actor index,

BUT

You have to put a PERSONAL_GAIN_PARAMETER[0] "placeholder" set in front of your list of actual actor parameters, otherwise each actor gets the next actor's parameters.

TL;DR  There is an Actor 0 that you need to allocate in order to get everyone the appropriate parameters.

XPhater

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Weird bug, and I can produce this 100% with no other scripts installed.

Start a brand new game, touch the save crystal and save the game.  Check inventory, nothing is there.

Close game, reopen, load saved game.  Without fail, weapon ID 147 is now in my weapon inventory.  But it only happens the first time I save.  I did a Ctrl+F search in the script and there is nothing about 147 anything.  It doesn't matter what order I place this in, or even if it is the only script in a project.  Clearing Weapon ID 147 results in a blank item with x1 appearing in its place.

Totally stumped as to why this is happening.

All right,
I checked all the scripts that I had that aliased

extract_save_contentsbut removing them all didn't have the desired effect...(the game still wouldn't load)
so I looked at something else:
I found that if I removed this line

#==============================================================================
# ■ DataManager
#==============================================================================
module DataManager
# module_function     #<====== removed this one

the game would load fine.....
Strangly enough, commenting out that very line made the Weapon ID 147 stop spawning in my inventory

nightdragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How do I delete the extra parameters from the scene? Accuracy, Evasion Rate, Critical Rate, Skill Speed, Item Speed, and Target Rate? I deleted them from the left side but the other side they are still there.

XPhater

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I cant give you exact line numbers since I have added a bunch of actor-specific parameters, but what you are looking for looks something like this:

ENABLE_REVERSE_DISTRIBUTE = trueend#==============================================================================# ☆ END Setting ☆#==============================================================================$kms_imported = {} if $kms_imported == nil$kms_imported["DistributeParameter"] = truemodule KMS_DistributeParameter # 振り分け対象パラメータ PARAMS = [:mhp, :hrg, :mmp, :atk, :def, :mat, :mdf, :agi, :luk, :skill_speed, :hit, :cri, :eva, :cev, :cnt, :mrf, :grd, :tgr] PARAMS |= [:mev, :item_speed, :mrg, :trg] PARAMS |= [:rec, :pha, :mcr, :tcr, :pdr, :mdr, :fdr, :exr] The relevant part of this code is

PARAMS = [:mhp, :hrg, :mmp, :atk, :def, :mat, :mdf, :agi, :luk,
:skill_speed, :hit, :cri, :eva, :cev, :cnt, :mrf, :grd, :tgr]

This is where you place stuff that appears in the right side column.  Anything not in that list does not appear.  Rather than deleting it, I would just move it to one of the lists under it, which seems to simply be a bank of unimplemented parameters.  (the ones that say PARAMS |= ).  If you implement one of those later, you can move it back to the first list.

Murd

Apprentice
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
Just wonder that I can set starting level to gain RP for example, the player will start gaining RP from level 10 onwards.

One more thing, if the player makes a class change for an actor what will happen to stats there were distributed before a class change if we set class_gain_param for each class. For example, class id 1 will gain 5 mhp per each upgrade for "x". When class change to class id 2, per each upgrade "x" will now give 8 mhp and before class change, class id 1 has 10 upgrades for "x".

@XPhater

I also experienced a weird bug that every time I edit in the configuration part of the script, save game and load the saved file, all equipment are gone. Not really sure whether this is bug or I have done something wrong to the script. Do you have any idea how to fix this because it is very annoying!

CuddleFox

Furry
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The link is dead, does anyone still have this script?

CuddleFox

Furry
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you very much ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thespyinthehole