KMS_AltGauge on custom menus (e.g. GALV_BustMenu and YEP_StatusMenuCore)

JojoLaVache

Easily distracted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The title says all, I guess. I'm using KMS_AltGauge on MV for better_looking gauges, but even though I know it only covers HP, MP, TP and EXP, it doesn't even cover every instance of them.

Case in point, YEP_StatusMenuCore. I do expect the Parameters gauges to be left as such, but not the EXP gauge from the General command, as you can see in that picture:

1587388780862.png
The same applies to GALV_BustMenu if you enabled the EXP bar (pictured here above the characters' heads):
1587389313396.png
I guess I can add gauges by modifying the plugin itself, but I don't know how.

Attachments

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
find the draw gauge function. make sure that window uses the modified function.

JojoLaVache

Easily distracted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@migidu I tried copy-pasting bits of code from KMS_AltGauge, but perhaps because I have NO IDEA how JS works inside plugins, it either:
  1. changes absolutely nothing;
  2. reverts to the menu style without GALV's plugin;
  3. crashes the game when I enter the menu.
What function should I pick, and why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbzikowany