Goes Fast
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Google Banner.png

You can purchase Knight Bewitched 2 from Aldorlea now for $14.99!

SYNOPSIS
Knight Bewitched 2 is a yuri-style jRPG featuring the story of a group of heroes and mercenaries as they work together to restore a lost kingdom and face a new threat in the world of Ambrose.

SCREENSHOTS
Spore SS9.png
Battle SS4.png
Scene SS3.png
Equip SS2.png
Battle SS7.png

PLOT
The death of Typhus the World-Breaker brought peace to the world of Ambrose--temporarily.

Three months after the events of Knight Bewitched, mercenaries Rae and Alex are hired by the Deepforge Expedition to explore the ruins of an ancient Halonian temple. Beneath the temple is an entrance to the Ambrose Underworld and the expedition's target, the lost fortress Deepforge I.

Though Deepforge I is successfully reclaimed, questions arise after the discovery of a mysterious cult embedded within the expedition. Now Rae and Alex, alongside heroes Ruth, Gwen and other allies, must investigate and discover the truth behind the cult and the Deepforge Expedition before it's too late.

Knight Bewitched 2 is a stand-alone game, but it helps to have played the first Knight Bewitched for context and character backstory. Knight Bewitched 2 is the second entry in the Knights of Ambrose Saga.
forum image.png
FEATURES AND RELEASE INFO
  • Adjustable difficulty for casual players and jRPG veterans
  • Turn-based jRPG gameplay with a 4-person party and 8 total party members
  • Rare and powerful alpha beasts that drop unique items found nowhere else
  • 40 Unique skill enhancers hidden around the Ambrose Underworld
  • Toggle between on-screen enemy encounters and traditional random encounters
  • Average game length: ~10-14 hours
  • Release dates: 7-15-2020 (Aldorlea.org), 8-10-2020 (Steam), Late fall 2020 (Android)​
  • Prices: $14.99 (Aldorlea.org), $9.99 (Steam release, will also have a 20% launch discount)​
Here's a link to the game's Steam page. Add it to your wishlist today! (I'd post the Steam widget but I can't figure out how to...)

Last edited:

Quimey

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, it looks very well!

Everything, the windowskin, font, the ambience and splash art.

Were the splash arts and 'faces' made by you? And how much time did it take you to develop this game??

Looking forward to its release!

jkweath

Goes Fast
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you!

The in-game graphics (including character busts) are all from the RPG Maker FES graphics set. The art illustrations (like in my signature and profile pic) are commissions from a local artist. There's a couple in-game illustrations as well, couldn't show one here though as it was slightly NSFW.

As for how long it took to develop, that's hard to say. I technically started the project around November of last year, but took a couple months worth of time off to do other stuff. I'd say without the gap development was ~4 1/2 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

I've invented a cheap way to manipulate weather. Should I get it patented?
It's change from frikin' hot to beautiful at the cost of only 4 beers.
I think is french enough.
Yanfly told me the new earth all animations in MZ look a bit like summoning potatoes and now I can't unsee it. halp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akshpatil