Knight Sprites/Facesets

deathpunk187

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I'm working on a little project that I have.... (which I'm not going to say the name because sssssshhhhh it's top secret >.>) and I've been trying to look for some medieval knight sprites and possibly some facesets so if anyone knows or have seen some decent ones I'd be very appreciative if you let me know :)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Have you checked through Granny's Lists?  They are always a good place to start.

There is her general directory.  It does have both sprite and faceset sections.  In addition, check out the links in her signature.

Tsarmina

Resident Redhead ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java :P
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
In the RTP, there's also a sprite sheet called Riding that has a lot of really cool medieval knight guys riding horses and stuff :)  It's not that much, but it's a start if you haven't seen it yet.~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.
The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dudoanxsmb